Part 1- Seen through cursed eyes

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

"Life, evenly unfair and unevenly fair."

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

It was dark in my room. It was about two at night. The moonlight stepped inside my room through the glass window over my study table. It walked in through my open curtains and seated itself on the floor carpet. I was wide awake, watching that blue light on the floor. It was tranquil, peaceful. I dug my lower face inside my futon, it was getting cold little by little.I was starting to shiver, I have always had a slightly weak body and a weak mind. I was living in the clutches of a serpent called fear.

The season of the snow, had already taken over the season of fall. I loved this season ruled by the snow because it was cold, because it meant, I could escape. I shifted my sight onto the glass window, looking outside at the tranquil silence of the night. This was the feeling that I hated the most yet, didn't want it to go away. The feeling of loneliness. It was the only way by which I could save myself, from my own thoughts, from my own fear and others from the curse that I carried. I could overcome anything but THAT.

The dust particles floating in the moonlight, shined like stars. This was the kind of feeling that made me escape my own thoughts, my fear, even if it was for a short time, it felt a lot.

I slowly shifted in my futon and rose my upper body by the support of my arms. I turned my sight to my left. "You sure look interested in women, specially young ones." I said looking straight into a cursed spirit's eyes. It had been there for a while. Checking me out in a creepy way. It had tattered limbs and eight gruesome looking eyes. Lust dripping through its mouth. It looked shocked, I knew it was coming. It still walked towards me. I stayed there unshaken, unflinching. "Come to me... Let me... Take you..." it kept on repeating those words as it closed the distance. It's grim smile spread throughout its face. Bending and popping it's eyes out in the process. It came closer, closer, a bit too close, then it spread its arms. It looked creepy, yet, I did not cut eye contact, neither did I run. Because, I knew it couldn't touch even a strand of my hair.

It tried to capture me into a deadly embrace. But it's arms went through me like I was air. I stayed there not saying a word, not changing my straight face and with nothing but pure anger in my eyes. "Scums like you shouldn't be allowed to live!" I said and slashed my arm through it. Cutting it down into pieces."Women are not toys. Know that, Bloody curse." I said and prepared to resume my tranquil sleep even though I had none. Now, don't mistake me for being strong. I am as weak as a little kitten physically.

In about two minutes, I heard some footsteps outside, over the houses. I again got up, wrapping myself firmly in a blanket, I was still shivering. I saw a boy in all black, running over the houses, heading straight towards my house. But suddenly he stopped. 'He must be a Jujutsu sorcerer.' I thought. I knew about them, my father was one of them. He died in a fight with a special grade curse and since then, I have been living with my brother.