Part 4- Still weak.

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

*warning, this chapter contains stalking and mental abuse.*
We walked through the streets, chewing on the cakes together. I had never had this feeling before, they were actually talking to me, trying to know me and were actually friendly.
Back at my school, there were two girls. They came to me the very day I had a transfered to the school. My hair were cut short so initially it did not expose the scar on right cheek. However, it could not remain hidden for a long time either. The two girls came over to me saying they want to be friends with me, their smiles at that time said the same thing. But I guess, I brought them misfortune too. That day, during the PT period, they saw that scar on my cheek. I guess that was it for them, they started treating me badly.

I had just recovered from that past wound and now this. They would make me trample while walking to my seat, scribble on my books and notes, tell false things to the teacher and on top of that ask for money. They somehow managed to find out about my phobia towards boys and then, they blackmailed me, if I disobeyed them, they'd feed me to a man. That trauma would never go away, the nightmare would just not end.

Currtently, my age is 15 years and my life is already hell.

"Iris?" I heard Nobara. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I said. "So, I am curious, what are your powers exactly?" She asked. I took out a pencil to demonstrate. "My powers are psychic but, mostly powerful against curses." I said and made that pencil float. "To something that is not infused with a curse, this is the best I can do." I said. "But you sent Gojo sensei flying." Said Yuji. "I can do that to anyone of you as long as you hold even the slightest bit of cursed energy. Same goes for Sir Gojo." I said. "I see." Said Fushiguro. I turned to Nobara, "Now, try sending some cursed energy into this." I said. She nodded and took out a nail. She then inserted it inside the pencil, taking it out after sometime.

I made it float again and then, crushed it into dust. The rest were shocked at the demontration. "My power, allows me to externally use curses and destroy them. And also renders me immune to curses. You can think of me as a cursed tool, I can collect curses, but cannot infuse myself with them." I concluded. "Amazing!" Said Nobara as she took both my hands. Her eyes were sparkly, "You absolutely have to join us!" She said as I felt my cheeks heat up. "I-I told you I will think about that." I Said looking aside.

We reached the station, it was time we part ways. I silently walked inside the building. "Bye!" I heard Yuji from behind. Just then, I was stopped by a voice, "Iris, one last thing." It was Fushiguro. He came in front of me as soon as I stopped. "One last thing Iris." He said as I stepped back. 'He is really tall.' I thought to myself. "Please take this, it's my number, if you encounter any danger, please give me a call."he said handing me down a slip with some handwritten numbers. I was clueless in this situation.

This had never happened to me before. I just thanked him and slid it into my skirt pocket. I slowly walked through the ticked machine and boarded my train. I was worried about my brother and was equally angry at Gojo, however, one thing that my father taught me was to never think ill of a teacher. So I was calm. I looked at my watch, it was 7:24. I Sighed and leaned back.

That very moment, I felt a chill down my spine and I jolted up in shock and discomfort. It felt like somebody was looking at me. But who? I looked around, Nothing. Somebody staring at me, with lustful eyes. I senced that even from far away, it was getting harder for me to not panic in a situation like this. The atmosphere was getting heavy by every passing second. I was scared, terrified I just wanted to see my brother.

*Timeskip. Brought to you by Illumi Zoldyck.*

I got off the train, still feeling those eyes on me, so I started heding home without delay. I felt them all the way to the city, all the way to the park and then, it was still there when I reached my locality. It was getting over the line now, so I ran with all that I had. Though I was extremely low on stamina, I still reached the house. The creepy presence finally moved away. My head was hurting it was a total mess. 'What if that person got you!?' A voice begen to hover. The voice of that woman...

'Stop it.'

'Or even pinned you to the ground...'

'Please... stop...'

'If he dragged you into a dark corner. By your hair.'

'Shut up!'

'If he then stripped you.'

'I am begging you...'

'If, he, raped you!? Hahah!'

'Nooo, not that again!!'

'You are so pathetic and weak, you cannot even protect yourself.... my my... fufu...'

' I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!'

*sorry about that...*

It stopped but it was still not calming me down... I wanted to see my brother, and him alone.

I opened the door somehow and could not even tell left from right. My vision was blurry. I was about to start shouting of terror. I somehow, wobbling stepped inside, exhausted from the run and closed the door behind me. I instantly heard a stepping sound, my brother was coming down the stairs. "IRIS!" he shouted at my sight, I softened and  started crying. "Brother!" I cried out as I saw tears build up in hos eyes as he instantly hugged me into a tight and warm embrace. "Where have you been!! Did someone scare you? Did they bully you? I am so sorry I was late to pick you up!!" He sobbed and sniffeled on my shoulter as I held on tight to him. "I am sorry brother." I said.

He quickly checked for any wounds and he found that black-blue bruse on my nape, he then checked my arms and legs, my feet were swollen and I was trembling. "H-how did this happen? Was it my fault that you went away?" He asked. "N-no!" I shouted. "Then who did this?" He said. I took a deep breath, wiped off my tears and calmed down a little. "A lot happened brother, a creepy man was following me all the way here. It was....it was so.. it was so SCARY!!" I started crying again.

My brother quickly hugged me and started rubbing my back. I was crying tears of both joy and horror. I took out my frustration out, in the form of tears. Because, I am STILL WEAK.

TO BE CONTINUED---

*sayonara! Until next time.*