Part:7 -True friends.

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘
'Something I hold close, closer than my life...'

Fushiguro's POV-

Our next mission was in the shopping district. According to the sources, an insane amount of people from a specific zone were missing. Our mission was to rescue them and finish off the curse. While we were on our mission, we noticed that the curses that were responsible for capturing people were involved with it in trenendous numbers. The curses looked like fishes swimming in air, whoever they found good, they ate that person. Nanami sensei told us that about 56 people had gone missing and there were 32 casualities. We noticed about 100 of those fishes. They were weak but their number was something we needed to be very careful about.

*Time skip, after the mission. Brought to you by the Tuna boy.*

We finished every single one of the fishes and prepared to head back, when I had that call. It shook me to the very bone, it had me fuming at those people and all I wanted to do was, KILL THEM.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Fushiguro! Help me!"

"Iris!? What's wrong?!"

That's when she exolained all that was happening. And by what it sounded like, she was tired and in grave danger. I heard a couple of her screams as well. I instatly opened the phone location and started to tracked them down. Yuji and Nobara joined me. "What's wrong Fushiguro? Our mission is over right!?" Asked Yuji.
"I just got a call from Iris..."

"Oh that's great! What'd she say?"

"That is not great, she is in grave trouble. By the looks of it, it's the school bullies."

I explained. I could see how furious Nobara had become, her face was so focused and scary now. She speeded up, taking out one of her straw dolls. "Where is she?" She asked. "The map says about half a minute from here, the empty street right there. The one that leads to the metro station." I said.
"Alright, now hurry it up." She said and took off. When we reached there, out eyes widened in shock. Iris was pinned down to the ground with a knife stab on her right arm. Her face was beat up and her body was being crushed by a man's weight who was pointing out the knife to her. The girls in front of her were kicking her face and counting down numbers. "9....8....7..."

"No..." Iris said.

"6..."

"Fushiguro...the countdown and the knife." Yuji said. "You are right. We are still a bit far, we gotta hurry."