Part 10: A fresh start!

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘
"You know how friends heal you? They don't use any medicines or any treatment, it's just love."

It was finally the day when I move into the Jujutsu tech high school. Everyone had come over to pick me up from home. My brother, was naturally in tears. I could not help but notice that Gojo sensei took a liking to him. He was waving at us as we prepared to leave. "You are also coming Gojo." Fushiguro hissed. "Aw, I wanna stay with my new friend." Sensei pouted putting an arm across my brother's sholder. "I am not your friend!" My brother said in anger slapping Gojo's arm off. "Aww come on, can't two guys in their late twenties be friends? I am 28 years old! And a 30 year old like you is perfect to be my friend!" Gojo said. 'Oh oh... now he's done it....' I thought and stepped back, Nobara also stepped back with me. My brother grabbed Gojo by his collar, "Who are you calling 30 years old!!? You're the old hag here! I am only 22! You get that!? 22!!" He shouted at Gojo. "Huh? But you look 30!" Gojo said as my brother clenched his teeth, "Well, you act like a 5 year old, you OLD HAG!!" He shouted. "Exactly, well said nii-san." Fushiguro encouraged my brother. "Don't encourage him..." I said in a low voice. Nobara nodded, agreeing with my brother and Yuji was just standing there, trying to figure out what's going on.
"Nobody likes me..." Gojo sensei sulked.
"I like you sensei!" Yuji said, "yeah." I agreed with him. "What? Iris, you like this old hag? He hit you remember?!" My brother said to me. "Yeah... well that does not matter now." I said. "Oh Iris!! You are so kind!!" Gojo jumped in an attempt to hug me and Yuji, but just before I could freak out, Nobara pulled me aside and shot a glare at Gojo. "S-sorry..." he said.

(Ahem, let me grab your attention, can we spare a few seconds to see the queen's influence?)

* Nobara: learn something from Megumi!*

I left with them to the school along with my luggage. Nobara was keeping me company while Gojo sensei was showing me around. "And this is this... and this is....this is...blah blah blah..." The place was filled with green plants and beautiful sceneries. "Such a well kept garden." I admired the beauty. "Now, let's show you to your dorm room." Gojo said. He took us to a traditional looking building, "see, this is your room." He said. "That one on the right is Fushiguro's and the one on the left is Nobara's" Gojo explained. I was amazed at the amout of free space within the campus. "I made sure to give you a nice room... or else... your brother..." Chills ran down Gojo's spine as he hugged himself. "Suits you right. Atleast now he is afraid if someone." Nobara said. "Yeah. He is like Nanami. He's scary." Gojo said. "I don't think he is that scary." I said. "Well, you don't get my fear!" Gojo exclaimed.

*Nanami sneezes, "what the hell?"*

I opened the gate to my room, "Wow! This is so spacious!!" I said in awe. "See, I told ya!" Gojo said but we did not pay him mind because Nobara was showing me around.
Nobara was the one who showed me around the campus and helped me shift and even decorated my room. Later, Fushiguro also joined us and we had some chit-chat while walking. "I know, Let's go shopping!" Nobara said. "Huh? But it's not pack up time yet." Fushiguro insisted. "It's Sunday today..." I said and Fushiguro flinched. "Y-yeah... then... lets go." He stuttered and Nobara laughed. "Um, are you three the only students in Jujutsu tech?" I asked. "Hm? Oh no, there are the second years and trust me, they are awesome."
"I see."
"Lets go introduce you to them." She insisted. "Sure." I said and started walking with them. Firstly, we came across a tall girl with glasses and a sword on her back, "Ah, Maki-san!" Nobara waved at her. "This is Maki Zen'in." She said. "Nice to meet you, I am Iris Miame." I bowed. "Likewise." She said.
*first impression:- She's Cool!*

Up next, we met that boy I saw the other day. He had silver hair and his lower half of the face was covered with his collar. "This is Inumaki Toge senpai. He uses cursed speech, so he can only speak ingredients of onigiri." Fushiguro explained. "Oh, nice to meet you, I am..." I bowed. That boy, for some reason was looking at me for a long time. It was strange.
*first impression:- Its that tuna boy!*

After that, we met my favourate senpai, Panda senpai. "And this is Panda senpai." Said Nobara.
"Hi, I am a cute panda. And my name is Panda." He said. "Hello senpai, I am Iris Miame. Nice to meet you!!" I said.
*First impression:- I wanna have a hug. UwU*
I was so happy, to have joined them and set off on my journey to achieve my dreams.
I STARTED ANEW.

TO BE CONTINUED---

A/n
This chapter was not much.. but since I am gonna vinish for the next two weeks, The next chapter will reviel Iris's entire past.
Stay Tuned fellas!!
Sayonara! Until next time!!♡