Volume: 2- Forbidden forest.

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CHAPTER: 11- CLUTCHES OF THE PAST.

*warning- the following chapter contains violence and child abuse.*
This feeling of home, a feeling of belonging was all that I missed all along. It felt like a hole in my heart was sealed. But I was still not comfortable with the guys, maybe because the scars from my past still haunted me to my very core.
I spent the sunday with Nobara and Magumi, going from one food stall to another, trying om dresses and buying something or another. The three of us were having a lot of fun. Though I was still not sure if it was alright. If I started attracting curses towards them, this may turn out to be insane. I was still keeping my distance from the two of them but still, despite all my efforts Nobara kept on holding my hand with firmness.
"Ah, Megumi, Where's that potato?" Nobara asked. "Yuji's on a mission with Nanami sensei. He should be back by 7pm today." Fushiguro said. "It would've been nice to have him around." I said. The two turned to me with wide eyes, 'did I say something offensive?' I thought to myself. "This is the first time you spoke since we got out here..." Megumi said. "Oh... ahaha!" I smiled with happiness. The other two smiled too.

*time skip, after the shopping.*

I headed back to my room and jumped onto the bed, feeling light and warm. I slowly closed my eyes and submerged into the placid moonlight that stepped in through the window.
"NYU~¿" an unfamiliar distorted voice creeped into my ears. I shot my eyes open at the sudden noise. I slowly stood up, "Another curse huh?" I murmered. I looked around to find a huge cursed spirit standing in front of me. It was sure to be a special grade. "I-RIS? YOU ARE... happy?~" it said. "A special grade huh? You will be easy to kill." I smirked. The higher the level of my opponent, the easier it is for me to immobalize it. "But~ what about Nabi?" It spoke up. My eyes widened at that name. 'That's right... how could I forget?' I thought to myself. All that happened to me seven years ago, all that stole away my everything. "YOU BASTARD! How do you know!?" I shouted at at. "But- are we not- the SAME!?" it said as its size increased. 'The same? Wait.... is it... formed from my negative emotions?' I fell on my knees. 'Was I carrying this much negativity within myself?'
"IRIS!!" I heard the door slam open and Fushiguro ran into my dorm room. His face made me realize something again, "That's right, I am not the same as before..." I mumbled and stood up. "DEMON DOG!" Fushiguro shouted. I raised my arm as a signal to stop him. "Fushiguro, You need to evacuate this instant." I said. "No way! You might get yourself killed!" He spoke up. "This is my curse."
"Your curse?"
"It was born with my negative energy."
"This intense!?"
"Yes." I said as Fushiguro took out his phone. "Gojo sensei!" He spoke up. The curse spirit shook off its arm to knock out Fushiguro, I raised my arm to stop it mid-way. That spirit looked confused and scared as I sucked out its cursed energy. "Oh no you don't." I said as Fushiguro stepped back. I took a deep breath and fastened my grip onto the curse. That cursed spirit tried to escape but I was on it. "I am changing things, both for myself and for others! I am becoming the word's next Shastra master!! I will get STRONGER!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" I spoke up. I was now sure of what I had to do, this curse was the one that was haunting me since the past 7 years and when the right time came, it planned on eating me. Now that it senced that I was recovering, it started its plays and tried to drag me back into that hell. I took a deep breath and drained it's energy to the level I wanted. "HOLY SIGHT OF KRISHNA." I said the trigger spells, closing my eyes. "Sight of judgement." I whispered and opened my eyes.
(The cursed sight known as the 'Holy sight of Krishna' or the sight of judgement, turns you eyes white and makes them shine. It is a strong power passes on from generations to generations in the shastra clan. It allows you to manipilate your target and make it move the way you see fit. Similar to cursed speech, but stronger.)
The spirit bursted open and scattered everywhere. It was sucessfully exorcised. I turned to look at Fushiguro, who was still looking in pure amusement. I wobbled a little as he stepped closer. Blood flowed out of my eyes. "Iris... are you..." he said as he held my arm. I immidiately stepped back and sat down, breaking free of his grip. "I feel a lot better now." My eyes were hurting like hell. Megumi sat down beside me. "Can I?" He asked holding his arms near my back as a gesture of comforting someone. I nodded. Fushiguro rubbed my back. His touch was just like my brother's soft and warm.
Soon after that, Nobara, Yuji and Gojo sensei came inside the room. "Iris-chan, are you alright?" Gojo sensei said with worry in his tone. He noticed the blood flowing through my eyes and instantly took out a clean cloth from his pockets. He started wiping off the blood and gently blew into my eyes. "Does it hurt?" Nobara asked. "No... its alright now." I said. "Still, I am amazed you took down that one all on your own..." Gojo said. "Even I could have ended taking about 13 or 14 minutes if I took it on. Amazing job!" He said as he placed a fresh wet towel on my eyes. "No, I was not alone, Megumi-kun helped me." I said with a smile, though I could not see a thing. "I did not do anything!" I heard Fushiguro. "You are wrong..." I said. "If you had not shown up when you did and if you had not encouraged me with your presence, I would have lost my motive. That curse was with me since the past 7 years. Nibbling onto me and eating off my mind, until I could become the perfect feast." I explained everything about the curse to them.

Fushiguro's pov-
"The trauma must have been insanely intense if it gave rise to such a curse." Nobara said. "I agree." I said. "What was it that happened to you? If... you are comfortable with telling us." Gojo said. I was expecting a shocked or a look of fear on her face. But rather she smiled. That was exactly when I knew, Iris was willing to change things. She was willing to get stronger. "I will tell you. But before that, let me thank you people, because of you, I was able to come this far." She began.

"We were a family of four, my father was a jujutsu sorcerer and my mother was a business woman. We lived a normal life until my home was attacked and father was killed. Our mother left us and since then, I have been with my brother."
"I was only 8 years old when this happened. My teacher, named Nabi Shekizu was actually involved with this incident that took my father's life. She was a sorcerer herself, disguised as a primary school teacher. She was teamed up with someone who knew about the existance of the shastra clan and wished to erase it forever. Knowing my abilities, she knew it was impossible to kill me, so she decided to curse me."
"But you said curses don't work on you." Gojo asked. "That is why this curse was specially made to stay near me and effect me from a distance. Those thoughts, that fear, all of it was its doing." She explained. "Then, what did this teacher do?" Nobara asked.
"

She... she... called me one day and said that I have to deliver a few files to a person in a classroom. I said that it was pack up time but she told me to do this and then only I could go back home. I agreed and took the files from her. I got to that classroom on the third floor and suddenly, a veil was casted, turning day into night. I was surprised to find that nobody was there in the classroom and that.... there were four senior boys with, curses on their heads. One of them was drooling with lust. That teacher soon came in that classroom as well."
I gulped down a fear, I was furious.
"She blindfolded me and the rest... the rest... captured me... roping me down on a chair. They had knives and... belts... they, took off my skirt, only leaving the shorts and the shirt. Nabi told them to take out their frustration out on me... and that is what they did. They cut me, hit me, punched me until I spitted blood. They left a huge cut on my left thigh and my right cheek.... and... and..." she could no longer hold it in, the white cloth over her eyes became red of bloody tears. She still took an effort to speak, "And..."
Nobara and I instantly stopped her. Nobara hugged her and I held her arm. "Speak no more Iris..." Yuji said and I could feel Gojo sensei's anger in the atmosphere. "Where are the culprits?" Gojo asked. "I don't know, the four men were killed by Nabi... and, I was left to die with that cut... she made it look like an accident... my brother saved me." She said as she relaxed a bit. Gojo clicked his tongue.
"Do you want to take revenge on what happeded to you?" Gojo said. "Yes..." she said. "Then I will find this Nabi person-"
"No, I will be the one to finish her off, once I become stronger." Iris cut off Gojo. A satisfactory smile spread through our faces. "Then, rest up for now and let's do this together." Yuji said. "Yes!" Iris nodded. I happily picked her up, bridal style, "Wha- who is this?" She stuttered since her eyes were closed. I did not reply and placed her down on her bed, I gently covered her up with a blanket and stroking her hair. I prepared to leave with them all, while Nobara stayed back.
"Thank you Fushiguro." She said as I turned around in shock. 'She knew it was me?' I smiled at myself and praised that beauty internally, "Just Megumi is fine." I said and left. She was by far one of the strongest people I had ever seen, I was amazed at her bravery, maybe that is what drew me to her.

Yuji lightly punched me in the back as we headed back, "You like her don't you!?" Yuji smirked. I got irritated of that idiot and ended up hitting his head. "Shut it!"

TO BE CONTINUED---