Part:6 - STRANGER

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘
'Even when you put all your hope into someone... in the end, nobody comes to save you...'

☆Warning,☆
¤This chapter has violence and strong words.¤

That night, my brother made a meal. He prepared some fish fries, tofu with gravy, rice and some soup. His cooking was wonderful as it always was. We joined our hands and offered our prayers. "Alright, let's eat!" He said and we dug in.

After the meal, my brother packed up everything as I prepared to get up. As I tried to stand up using the strength in my arms, I could feel the veins in my ankle throb. I caught a glance of my legs, I could see my veins emerged out from the skin.

My legs were trembling, not to mention, they hurt a hell lot. I tried again, and again until my arms gave in, but it just hurt a lot. I stood up somehow and slowly started walking outside of the dining area. Suddenly, I felt my feet being sweeped off the ground. "Iris, I told you to call me when you wanted to go anywhere." It was my brother who picked me up in his arms. "But, it bothers you." I said. And ended up getting a headbump.

"Nobody said that dumboo." He said with a 'humph' and took me to my room carefully laying me down on my bed. He then bandaged my ankles and told me to sleep, patting on my head.
My brother has always been so kind to me, well, that was because we were the only family left for eachother. Our mother was alive, but she did not care about us.

She would always stay overseas, working on her business or dating some random guy. Though she did send us money, but that was only because of the government rules and regulations.

I felt a lot of change in myself during this past week, I started feeling that, IT WAS OKAY TO START ANEW.
I was glad to have made friends. That night when, I imagined myself having fun with them, I did not have any nightmares. I had a tranquil, silent and sweet sleep.

*Back at the jujutsu tech.*
*Nobara's Pov*

Iris, I knew something very wrong had happened to her. I always knew what kind of a face a girl makes when she is scared, some show terror, some just walk away, some ignore it, some try to find a way out but, she was different. She was furious and horrified. She would attack because of her fear. She fought for justice, because of her fear. She was strange and that was what made me want to help her.

We all headed to Gojo's office and seated ourselves. Gojo said that this was very important. "That girl we met the other day, I believe she is very weak physically. However, her mental strength is really something." He began. "According to what was observed in the infirmary, the trauma she experienced was so great that it unlocked some parts of her brain. So it would be safe to say that she has her brain at a 20%" we all jolted up in shock after listening to this. "This cannot be true!" Said Yuji.