Part- 3: Live with it, or die because of it

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

'Embraced by a familiar darkness.... I still wonder, what my fault was?"

It's so dark and cold in here, in my subconscious mind. I opened my eyes, then squeezed them shut. My nape was hurting like hell. That man sure hit me hard, moreover, where was I? I opened my eyes to find myself sitting on a seat and all tied up. I tried breaking free but failed. I raised my head to find that man sitting in front of me, along with the boy and three more people.

I was on my guard, prepared to use telepathy if required. "Good morning! Did you have a nice nap?" said that man named Gojo. I was quiet. "Huh? You can't speak?" He said. I was still quiet. To be frank, I was scared as I was in the same position as 7 years back, tied up, on the ground and a few seniors with belts and bats. I was shivering with fear. That man was huge, about two metres tall, I couldn't even speak. This was giving off an image totally different from what my father told me about jujutsu sorcerers. He used to say Jujutsu sorcerers are kind and helpful but why is this happening?!

Maybe that man realized that I was afraid so he asked the girl with brown hair to untie me. I rubbed my wrists and then my neck, it hurt like hell. "Tch! I told you Gojo, you hit her hard!" said Fushiguro. "I am sorry!" said Gojo. I shot him a glare, I wanted to go home as quickly as possible as I was pretty sure my brother was worried about me. Gojo smiled at me, which surely was sweet but fishy.

"No need to be angry, we are here to help you." he said. "There is no need for you to worry about me." I said and looked around, trying to find a way to escape. That man giggled, "Don't try to find an escape route, this place is sealed." he said. "Sensei, you're kind of acting like a kidnapper." said the boy with pink hair. "He did kidnap her." said Fushiguro.

Gojo turned to me, "We have no intention of harming you in any way, we only intend to ask a few questions." he said. My body was still hurting, maybe because I used up a lot of energy. I guess I was scared of those people, but deep inside, somewhere I also wished that I was wrong.

"Now, then what exactly is your power?" he asked. I was quiet. 'Maybe I should tell them.' I thought to myself. "I have psychic abilities."

"Then how did you kill that curse."

"As you may have already noticed, I cannot hold curses, however I can collect them from my surroundings."

"I see, So you drain out cursed energy from your opponent."

"That is correct."

"Well then, how will you explain that little barrier of yours?"

"That was put up by me in my unconscious state. So as to avoid contact."

"I see." He said. Then, slowly moving away, he pointed at my left thigh. "And that scar?" He said. I snapped.

"HOW DARE YOU!!?" I shouted. 'They must have done something to see my body... this is it you bastards! You have done it now.' I stood up and walked to that man, my fingers were twitching to use my psychic ability on him. Make him float and throw him away. I raised my hand, my eyes burning crimson with rage. I lifted him up without touching him. "Sorry about that, but we had to do some research!" He said as I blew him off, striking him against the wall.