Part 13- Kill the lights!

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

Fushiguro's Pov-

The night was a lazy one, the four of us were fast asleep given the amount of energy we had used up. The next day was going to be a busy one because of the work we had. We were out for this mission with an estimated time of a week, but we all knew that we wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. But who knew... what was waiting for us was far more dangerous than we imagined. It was a brutal fight between Iris and the person who snatched away her everything.

"Wake up Iris." I said shaking her shoulder. She moved a little and moaned a bit, reluctant to wake up. 'So cute!' I wondered but then shook my head, 'Now's not the time to be thinking about that!' I thought and tapped her cheek lightly. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and she flinched at the sight of me. "Uh- oh... M-megumi... G-Good morning..." She stuttered. "I am sorry, did I give you a morning fright?" I asked. "No no!" She waved her head, "I was just surprised, that's all." She smiled at me as I felt a thump on my chest. She had really changed since we saved her and got her here. Her spirits rose and she became a more self-confident person. I was glad to see she was moving on and rising to live her own life in a way she could be proud.

This time around, Yuji and Nobara left off as a team, Me and Iris left off as  a team as well. The only difference this time was that, Gojou sensei had to leave for an important issue. The both of us left off on foot, deeper towards the jungle. I was keeping tracks of the spirits in our surroundings with the help of my demon dog. She was keeping up quite well, though her breathing was heavy. "That's it! I can't run anymore!" she said and stopped. "You want me to carry you?" I asked her turning around. "N-no!" She said and proceeded running reluctantly. I sighed and slowed down to meet her speed and run beside her. "Let's walk." I said. "But, will it be alright?" She said. "Hmm, yeah, the curses are not going anywhere and... we are early so we have a lot of time." I said. "Alright." She finally stopped and started walking. "When we get back..." She said as I turned to her. "Please help me gain some physical strength... Nobara is so strong and she even told me that she'd help me do that." She said. "Sure, I was planning on that too." I said smiling at her. "Thank you so much Magumi-kun!" She smiled at me. 

But soon, we were stopped when Iris sensed a strange yet familiar presence. We were just talking our way down the forest when she extended her arm to stop me from moving any further, her eyes, wide in shock and her head down, blankly staring at the ground. It took me a while to notice that, this shock, was of pure anger and rage. Soon it felt as if all the cursed energy around me and the forest was being sucked in, inside an infinite vessel, Iris. An Omen appeared in front of us, A woman with curses wrapped around her. She was floating in the air as my demon dogs barked. "Iris... my girl... it has been a while." She said in a tattered voice. Iris's head was down, yet I could soon see a smile emerge on her face, "Indeed it has... Nabi." She said raising her head and looking straight inside the woman's eyes. 'That's Nabi!' I thought and summoned Nue. "Nue!" I shouted, but my shinigami was instantly thrown away by her, so I had to call it back. "Don't Interrupt my talk with her!" She shouted at me and a number of roots and branches caught me. 

"IRIS!" I shouted out in terror. But she was smiling, a grim smile... almost like a villain. "I've been waiting for you to show up... Nabi." She said and a low voice. "My, how rude, You should not address your MOTHER by her name now should you!?" The woman laughed. 'Mother!?' I thought in horror. Gojo sensei did call me aside after that little talk, "I don't think she told us everything." He said to me. "The part about the Nabi woman, and the part that she wants to kill her herself... there is something greater to it." Gojo predicted that. "Mother my ass!" Iris shouted, "You never even turned to look at us! And after killing father, you tried to consume me!" She shouted. "Oh your father  was of no use to me after you were born with the powers of the shastra clan and yet you ruined it all for me... Now be a good girl and let mommy eat you." Nabi said extending her hands to her. "You are only after power huh? I'll show you power, by killing you!" Iris said with a wider smile, like a crazy killer. "Iris calm down!" I shouted to her. "SHUT UP!" the woman attacked me again, but Iris blocked it using a shield, using telekinesis. "You ruined my plans and now you're not even listening to me! I gave birth to you, you're listening to me!" The woman shouted. "Oh, I am not your property Nabi, and if you think you can order me around, then be my guest..." Iris said raising her hands to create a hand sign. 'No.... No.... It can't be...' I shouted on the inside. "I'LL gladly be the VILLAIN OF YOUR STORY." Iris said smiling and looking at Nabi.

"DOMAIN EXPANSION, POISONED VORTEX." She said as I ran to her, "IRIS STOP!!" I shouted as I fell inside her domain. 

"Prepare to die."

TO BE CONTINUED---