Part 2- A scar

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘'Say? Do you wanna live? Or just live like you're dying?'

'Say? Do you wanna live? Or just live like you're dying?'

*This part is in Fushiguro's pov*

I was looking at the moon and admiring it's beauty as I ran through the little houses. My demon dogs were by my side, looking for that second grade curse that had been lurking in the area. Reports had it that several women bodies were found in the area, all raped and murdered brutally. It had killed around twenty. Such people and curses piss me off. I speeded up as I sensed it's presence grow even more intense. I had to hurry, or this might get ugly.

According to Gojo, this spirit was planning on attacking a 15 year old girl who lived in this neighborhood. Her photo was given to me and I was also informed to stay careful as a lot of curses felt attracted to this girl. It was strange.

I followed the spirit's presence and then, it suddenly disappeared. I halted, "What?" I said. 'What if it is hiding it's presence.' I thought. Then, a horrible thought struck me, 'what if it left after killing her?' I speeded up, "No!" I ran and ran, through the dead of the night, running through the screams of the curses, fighting through that horrible thought that I couldn't save someone, I finally reached her house. I peeped inside, making sure my invisibility curse is in action. That girl was awake, she didn't make eye contact. That curse was dead down right below her bed. I was shocked, wondering how she could've killed that curse. I couldn't sense any cursed energy from her, on top of that, she looked so weak. I turned my sight to her, I found myself submerged in that girl's beauty, delicacy, in her, I don't know. There was something different about her, a fire in her eyes that opposed any kind of assault, like a hero. I liked that. It made me curious.

Our eyes met, she flinched and quickly turned around. It made it clear, she could see me, clearly. I found it strange. I decided to report her since we, jujutsu sorcerers are short in number. I searched the area and left in a while.

*Time skip, after reader-chan's school.*

I saw her today morning, so I waited for her at the Metro Station at around 2 along with Yuji and Nobara. Nobara and that idiot, bored, left off to a cafe to grab some cake. Well they actually wanted to offer it to her, since she was going to be our new friend. However, things were way darker than I thought they were. Soon I saw her approaching the metro station. When I viewed her in broad daylight, I could see her beauty even more refined. I approached her from before. "Excuse me." I said and she flinched. 'She must be really shy.' I thought to myself. She turned around. A beauty she sure was, slightly wavy hair of pure black colour, smooth looking skin, beautiful lips and a scar on the left cheek.

*Time skip.*

Gojo knocked her down. "Gojo! Why'd you do that!?" he turned to me, dropping her down. 'How rude!' I thought. "She doesn't have cursed energy, and cursed energy doesn't work on her either." he said. I clenched my fist.

"At least pick her up properly then analyze the situation!" I shouted at him. "Huh?" he said, "But I can't!" he said. I looked at him in utmost disgust, was this guy for real?

"When you can pick up the three of us together, then what's the problem in picking her up!" I shouted at him.

He sighed and reached out his hand to touch her but for some reason could not touch you her.

"See? She has some sort of a barrier around her." he said.

"That is not possible!" I sprinted to her and reached out one hand to hold her neck and the other to her knee. A gesture to pick her up. But, no matter what I did, I couldn't touch her. This was getting really strange, cursed energy did not work on her, she didn't have cursed energy and yet she could kill curses!? Not even Gojo could pick or touch her, though we did pick her up through her barrier. Gojo was confused, "I see, its as clear as crystal, curses simply have no effect on her, she and curses are like water and oil." he said.

In some time, Yuji and Nobara came in running. "Hi!" Shouted Yuji. They halted when they saw the sight. "What's going on?" Asked Nobara. I explained the situation.

"what!?" shouted Nobara. "There is a barrier!?" said Yuji. He stepped up and tried to pick her up, but he also failed. Next, Nobara ran on to give it a try, surprisingly, she was able to do it. "I see, the barrier is only there for boys, and only when she is unconscious." said Gojo. We all were shocked. Nobara held her firmly and we begin to head back. 'Just who is she!?' I asked myself as I headed to Jujutsu tech.

We took her to miss Shoko's office and placed her down gently on a bed. "Who is this?" Miss Shoko asked. "Iris Miame." Said Gojo. "I see, the girl on whom we have been noticing a lot of cursed activity?" She asked. "Yes." Said Gojo. "What? Explain it sir." said Yuji.

Gojo sighed and began explaining, "We have been sensing some activity of curses around this region. It was faint in the beginning of this month, January but it grew extremely intense since the past week. We have been tracking down several curses, second grades and first grades, maybe some special grades are also there." he seated himself on a seat.

"Now, the strange thing here is that they all target her. As if she is some kind of a rare gem. Curses just don't work on her, they pass through her like air. And it is also true that physically she is very weak, she is a special case and she can help us. However, I suspect that there is something, something very wrong that happened to her. If there is anyway in which we can help her, then we must." he looked at me.

"That's why." he said. "Right, sir." I said. "Now, I maybe wrong, but, she might be the daughter of, Ahian Miame." he said. We all were shocked, "You mean that sorcerer who finished off a 100 special grades!?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yes." Said Gojo.

TO BE CONTINUED---

A/n
See u in three days!
Sayonara until next time.