Part 14: Be the villain of your story

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

"Domain expansion, poisoned vortex!" I shouted out and summoned my domain, the one that I had worked out at the age of 13. I knew Megumi was also inside the domain, however, my only priority right now was killing Nabi, the woman I once called mother.

She killed my father and now she joined forces with one of the most dangerous anti-jjutsu sorcerers. She tried to consume my father after killing him, as that would help her gain the knowledge of the legendary shastra clan, but my father made sure to end his body, turn it to ash, so that not a single hair could get to her. My brother took me and ran away, though he never knew about my mother either. We always thought that she left us for fortune, but I did have an encounter with her and that's why I excluded myself.

'But not anymore, I won't die here, nor will I let her snatch away the happiness I have either!'

"Megumi! When I say, use your shadows to protect yourself." I said as I looked inside my domain, in the first glance, it looks like a calm and tranquil place. But if you look twice, it is as vicious as it is beautiful. I was furious and yet, I could not keep my cool, I even dragged Megumi into this. 

"Look sweetie,  there's no point in you living anymore." Nabi said. "Don't listen to her!" I heard Megumi from afar. "Why don't you turn off this pretty domain of yours and come to mommy? Because you see, you're simply not qualified to live, and having friends, is something far beyond your reach!" She said as I began to hesitate. "Shut up Bitch you're wrong!" I heard Megumi. "Who said she's not qualified to live!" Megumi shouted at her as he attacked her with his demon dog. "She has every right to live among us!" He shouted out and took her head on. "Oh my, are you trying to save your friend? How cute, tell me, you like my daughter?" Nabi said while dodging his attacks. "Yeah, in fact, I love her! so what is it to you!? You abandoned her!" Megumi said, I was left totally moved and flushed, I overcame with emotions as tears rolled down my eyes. I looked at him in shock, and he looked back in shock, realizing what he had said.

"How cute, but this will get you nowhere!" Nabi shouted and threw Megumi aside. "You are hated, and you attract curses, nobody likes you!" Nabi said. "You're wrong, I am loved... and I love them all back! I love Megumi! And I treasure all my friends!" I shouted and used my holy sight of judgement. I was sucking out her LIFE ENERGY this time, and not just cursed energy. "No way! Impossible! when did you learn that!?" Nabi said as she fell down from lack of energy. "My father always knew about your plans, he kept me ready for this." I stepped up and drew out a sword from my domain. "This domain, sucks out your Life energy, meaning, you're no more than a toy now... ready to be thrown away. It was your mistake to become so strong and come to fight me. NABI." I said and put the sword at her neck. "Impossible! you are nothing! You're not worthy! You can't ever be happy!" She said as I smiled at her. "I am worthy of this world, as a part of it. I am worthy to be happy. I was born to live a happy and proud life." I took a deep breath. 

"So, I must thank you for giving birth to me... for it is because of you, I could find happiness, mother." I said as tears rolled down her eyes, eyes that looked at me in shock.

"I had... forgotten... I was so... blind in my thirst for power that... I had... forgotten." She sobbed. "I had forgotten my true happiness... lied in you, and my family... And yet I... Yet I... destroyed my own home!" She covered her face and cried in pain. "M-megumi.. was it?" She said as he stepped up. "Yes..." He said in a low, sad voice. "Take care of my child, will you? pretty please?" She said. "Yes, I will." Megumi nodded. "Iris... my child." She said turning to me, "I know I have done terrible things to you.. but if you may find it in your heart... forgive me." She cried. "B-Be happy." The poisoned domain started taking it's effect, I moved my sword away. "If, if you... will just... let me be your mother in my next life... I will make you the happiest... child ever. My dear, Iris. I love you." She said and collapsed, dead, on the ground. 

"Of course." I said, looking at her dead body. "Why? If only you never corrupted yourself! If only you never, never had left us alone! If only you never killed Dad! I would've loved you!! with every inch of my being!! WE WOULD HAVE BEEN A HAPPY FAMILY!" I cried hugging her dead corpse.

"Iris..." Megumi looked at me with sad eyes, He hugged me close. "I am so sorry." He said, I could hear it in his voice he was crying. I hugged him and broke out as my domain got  released. "W-why are you crying!?" I shouted hugging him tighter. As he hugged me back. Soon Gojo sensei came over to us and soothed me, we finished up all the curses that night planned on leaving the next morning. Even Nobara and Yuji cried soothing me, The four of us shared a group hug.

'I killed my mother.'

TO BE CONTINUED---