Final Chapter: I will live a proud life!

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

The night was a sad one for me, I killed my mother, even though she was the one who hurt me, it was still heavy on my heart. The car ride back to the jujutsu tech was a very silent one, nobody uttered a single word. Complete silence followed. "Hey, Iris, you did the best job on our mission here! So please cheer up." Yuji tried to cheer me up and make the atmosphere a little lighter. "Yeah! You were the strongest out there today!" Nobara said, though Megumi was silent because of his accidental confession. None of us talked about it after we hugged each other.

After we reached the school, the three second years were there to congratulate us. "Job well done!" Maki-senpai said. "Tuna mayo!" Inumaki senpai held up a thumbs up to us. Maki senpai patted my hair and snuggled them, it really made me feel happy, "Good job out there Iris!" She said. I nodded happily and headed to my room. I took off my bag and instantly jumped inside the bathtub. I had not taken a proper bath since the past three days, so, today I was going to fulfill that wish. 

I finally got out of my bathroom took off my towel, I looked at the mirror, staring at my nude body, looking at the scars all over my belly and back. The deep, dark scar on my thigh and the scar at my heart. I walked closer to the mirror and looked at me face, sliding my hair aside, I looked at the scar on my cheek. I would always make a sad face whenever I looked at my scars, but now, I smiled. I was not the same, coward person from before, I had changed. I put on a pair of leggings and an over sized, comfortable shirt.

At night, around 8pm, I heard a knock at the door, I opened it up to see Yuji, Megumi, Nobara, Maki, Inumaki, Gojo sensei and Panda on my door with a bunch of utensils and cooking materials. "Let's celebrate our mission!" Yuji said as they all burst inside my house. We had a hot-pot dinner with Yuji's famous meat balls. I wished to once eat with the lot of them, and now that wish was also fulfilled. The night was packed with laughter and happiness. We all shared a wonderful moment among us. In the end, they all ended up sleeping on my carpet. Maki and Inumaki were sleeping on the sides of Panda, and Yuji was asleep on Gojo-sensei's arm. Megumi and I were still awake. "How do we clean up this mess." he said looking at the sleeping people. "I...  don't know." I said. Megumi stretched and went onto Inumaki senpai's side and said good night. I also decided to give my bed a day off, I slept with Nobara after covering them all with blankets.

The next day, I woke up feeling a bit heavy, Megumi, after rolling all night, was fast asleep on my arm, and Nobara was sleeping on my other arm. "M-megumi!" I freaked out, waking the rest of them up.

The summer break started after that, and on the first day, there was a surprise waiting for us. Brother had come over with a mini bus, "Get your swim suits kiddos, Nee-san's taking you to the beach!" He said as all of us ran in to hug him. Gojo sensei and brother had planned on taking us to the beach together. We soon got our stuff, sunglasses, swimsuits, shirts, trunks, sun caps, sun-creams etc. We were all preparing he mini-bus. "Megumi-kun!" Brother called out. "Yeah!?" He replied. "Help me put up the barbique please!" He said as Megumi ran over to help him. I saw Gojo sensei at a distance, so I went to him. I slowly pulled the back of his shirt to draw his attention. "Oh, Iris! What's the matter."

"Sensei... I just wanted to say... That I am sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For lying to you.. and dragging Megumi into this." I said as he smiled and patted my head. "You did a very good job and I am proud to have you as my student. No need to say sorry." He said and smiled at me. I nodded and said thank you, and took off to help Megumi and Brother. We all soon got onto the Bus and left for the beach. Panda and Inumaki senpai, along with Yuji and Nobara were singing a song while my brother drove the bus. We absolutely could not risk letting Gojo sensei do that. 

We reached the beach and took several dips, had our delicious bar-be-que food and watched the sunset together. I was sitting on the cliff, watching the sunset alone, when Megumi came in, "Mind if I Join you?" He asked as i shyly shook my head. He took a seat. "A-about that... I told your mother..." He said. "Y-Yeah..." I was bright red. "I was not joking..." He said as I turned my head to his red face. "I love you..." he said. Tears rolled down my eyes. "Wa-wait... uh... aaH! I know I look like a creep noww!!" He freaked out. "N-no! I love you too... since you were always so kind to me... so... thank you." I said smiling at him. "I promised your mother, so I will take care of you. So please, live a proud life." He said smiling at me and holding my hand, looking at the sunset. "Right." I said turning to him as he closed the gap between us and kissed me on the lip. A small but gentle kiss of kindness and love. "Thank you, Iris." He said and hugged me.

I had found my purpose, to treasure my friends and my love. To protect the people of this world as a sorcerer, to find people better lives, to be who I am. To live a nice life, so, I will live a proud life.

THE END.

Thank you for reading people! I know the story was not that satisfactory, but still, thank you for reading!

SAYONARA!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒|| F. Mᴇɢᴜᴍɪ 🎉