part 12: simple, sober and strong

HIYUU FELLAS, SO I TOTALLY FORGOT I WAS WRITING THIS BOOK. NOW THAT I AM BACK, LETS GET TO WORK!

 NOW THAT I AM BACK, LETS GET TO WORK!

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

CURSED TO BE LEFT ALONE// Jujutsu Kaisen x reader + oc

∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘━∘◦❁◦∘

 My very first day in the school started, I stood up in front of the mirror, fastening my uniform that was gifted to me by Gojo sensei. It was a all black uniform with a mini, non-plated skirt which covered my upper thigh. I was given a pair of full length stalkings and a white non-sleeved undershirt. An overcoat that reached till my waist and a pair of long gloves to cover my arms. It looked pretty descent and elegant if you ask me. I brushed my hair and picked up a bag to carry some stationary and some books. A ring came from the front door. I slowly opened it and peeped outside through the crack. I saw Fushiguro standing there in front of me, "Good morning Iris." He greeted me with a slight smile as I stared at him. "Good morning." I replied to him as he greeted me with a smile. "I came to pick you up." he said and offered to to follow him. I nodded and followed him.

Soon Nobara and Yuji joined us and a little chit-chat started. One that was filled with laughter and joy.

"Today we are going on  a new mission right?" Nobara asked. "Yeah, it is gonna be a long one, Nanami sensei told me it is going to be a week long." Yuji replied. "It's called the forbidden forest I think." He concluded. "Ah, I've been there." I said. "What? Really? what is it like?" yuji asked. "Its a terrifying place, over 10 special grades and a lot more lower grades. Not a single person has made it out alive. It was a lot of trouble for me. When I went there, I encountered 5 special grades, so I wiped them out. The other five escaped." I said in a normal, calm voice. Their jaws dropped, "You don't say you wiped out 5 special grades like it's nothing!" Yuji exclaimed. "It's simple." We heard a familiar voice from behind. "Good morning Gojo sir." I said. "Ha, Good morning!" He greeted us. "You see, she can absorb cursed energy, so basically, the stronger the curse, the more she can take in and use against it." Gojo explained. "Yes, you are precisely correct." I said as Yuji opened the class door.

The class had so many benches, though there were only four students. "Alrightie Fellas, we are going on this mission for a week or seven days. Our objective is to wipe out the 23 lower grades, 10 first grades and 5 special grades. And that is only half of what is left because you see, this little friend of ours already wiped out half of the curses." he said pointing a finger at me. "I-I was... just angry at that t-time... don't look at me like that!" I said and looked aside.

FUSHIGURO'S POV-

She blushed and looked aside. Clearly, she was like a god when it came to curses but when it came to physical strength, she was as fragile as an ice doll. We went on to the mission in half an hour along with Gojo. Naturally, this mission posed a serious threat to our lives and so, Gojo accompanied us with it. "Is it not like a picnic?" Nobara said. "Yeah! Nothing's better than hanging out with your friends out in the wild! And we get to camp!" Yuji exclaimed and the two gave each other a high-five. Iris on the other hand, was struggling to walk along with us, She was constantly tripping and falling, I had to hold her hand all the time since she was like a lost child. "You can convert cursed energy to any kind of an energy right?" Gojo asked. "Yeah." She said. "Then why not use it to gain some physical strength." He said. "It won't be mine, so I don't need it for my own use. I agree I used it from you guys back then, but no more." She said and proceeded to walk with us. "I see, then we will have to work on strengthening those muscles of yours." Gojo said and smiled at her. Her eyes sparkled in joy, "Yes! I am willing to do my best!" She said and Nobara threw her arm across Iris's shoulder. "Yay! Then we will help you with it too!" She said and we found an empty ground. We were going to camp there for the night. Iris  was using her barrier to keep out any curses as we prepared a place to sleep.

At night, we set off to hunt for curses, Gojo sensei went on alone, Yuji and Nobara went on as a team and me and Iris went on to a different direction to hunt down curses. "Iris, are your eyes feeling alright?" I asked her. "Yes", she said. "We need to start running  soon, will you be able to keep up?" I said and she looked at me with hesitant eyes, "I highly doubt that..." She said but still got up to run a little. I sighed and got behind her, "Excuse me for a second." I said and picked her up from behind and started running. Surprisingly, she barely had any weight on her. He must have been low on nutrition. Come to think of it, her brother was saying that she ate less. She was red all over her face, "M-megumi!" She exclaimed, "Don't worry, I won't drop you." I said as she swung her arms around my shoulder, on instinct and looked down. Her head was so close to my nose, The smell of a vanilla shampoo filled my lungs. That scar on her cheek was hidden with her black locks as she continued to look down at her stomach. "I-It's not that..." she said. "Hmm? It's not your weight either!" I said with a smile as she looked up at me, a small, gentle smile appeared on her face. "Your physical strength is really amazing." she said.

KABOOM!

A curse appeared in front of us, I let her down and summoned nue. "NUE!" I shouted as my shikigami came out from the shadows. Iris was going something with her arms, "Holy sight of judgement, Cured sight!" She said and suddenly the atmosphere started to feel heavy. She was moving her eye balls in different directions with some different hand directions. She would stop the curse and I would attack it with my shikigami. It was over in seconds with her help, she was absorbing it's energy, deriving it back towards it and killing the curse. She was really strong, I thing, she was strong enough to even take down Sukuna.

We finished about 7 lower grades and a special grade cured spirit. Nobara and yuji managed to defeat 2 lower grades and Gojo finished off two special grades and one lower grade cursed spirit. In total, 10 lower grades and 3 special grades were taken care of, meaning two special grades and 17 lower grades remained. Things went pretty well for the first day.

TO BE CONTINUED---