18

I will redeem this book if it's the last fucking thing I do .

You found it a bit ironic.

Really y/n? You're catching feelings for the guy that tried to kill you? You've got some problems worth a while for a therapist You though to yourself.

"Hey Juuzou, I've been thinking you know... we like each other but we've just been very... how would I put it? Um... impulsive. If we want to take this further. I want to talk it slow." You said while twiddling your fingers anxiously.

There was a long pause and for a fleeting moment, you were afraid he just say that he didn't like you, or something like that.

"Juuzou what are we exactly?" You asked him, this time starring into his deep red eyes. He looked like a little puppy dog, even when he was deep in thought.

"You like me obviously. We've kissed we've made out but what am I to you? You barely even know who I am, what I do, my favorite color, my passions... and you say you like me?" You said. His face fell.

"Y/n I... you're beautiful... and I guess your aura... I don't know. I feel like I've known you forever, you are like salt to me." Juuzou said.

"Excuse me? Salt?" You exclaimed.

"Yeah salt. How would food taste without salt?" He asked you.

"Bland? I wouldn't know. I way humans. But if meat wasn't 'salty' I guess it would suck."

"So you're like salt. You being out a side of me that no one else gets to see... I don't think I've ever met anyone else who's been able to tear down walls in my head like you can y/n l/n." He blushed and broke his eye contact with you.

" oh... wow." You whispered. "I don't want to be your girlfriend."

"What?!" He gasped.

"Not yet. The way we are going, is not the way I would prefer for my relationships to go." You said and rested you chin on your fingertips.

"Okay. Fair enough." He smiled. "My name is Juuzou Suzuya. I work for the CCG, and for now, I have the most beautiful specimen I've ever encountered right in front of me. Care to enlighten me about yourself?"

You smiled. This feels like the start of something beautiful and wholesome... I can't wait.

"Y/n L/n. I work... for myself... and I think we are going to get along really well." You could feel a huge smile creeping up on your face."

I will revive this mf book. Please forgive me for all my typos in previous chapters. I was literally like 13 years old when I wrote this and I'm like 17 now so I'll try to do better. :)

Also please please please check out my new oneshots book, lemons are included. Comment which character you want a one shot with and the scenario and I will do my best to make your perverted (or wholesome) dreams come true!