Chapter IX

"Hey Juuzou? Who's that?" someone behind you asked.

Your breath hitched.

Oh no. If they regonize me im worse than dead.

"Oh? Um Kuzami here? She's a friend of mine!" he replied.

Kuzami? As in Beautiful harmony. You've got to be kidding me.

"Oh juuzou im sorry but I really need to use the bathroom." you said. You knew he would try to make it more believable.

"Why didn't you go a second ago Kuzami?" he asked.

"Becuase I didn't need to go then!" you whined. But you really did need to use the bathroom now.

"Excuse me Shinohara has a-" you knew what he was going to say.

"And i need to use the bathroom!" you whined.

"Alright! Jeez kazumi." he grunted.

You took your purse with you and rushed to the bathroom.

"Huh. Thank god." you slumped your back on the stall and felt a goo im your undies.

"Aw some on I was having a good day!" you whispered.

You quickly scavenged your bag for a pad and went to the mirror to apply makeup. Thank god there was no one else in the bathroom.

"I knew this would come in handy some day." you said and reached into your bag and bring out a wig. He didn't really get a good look at you since you where behind a thick bush be he could obviously tell there was someone there. You out on a wig cap and slipped on the purple and pick pastel wig. Later applying makeup to make your skin look like porcelain.

"Better." you took satisfaction in your appearance and left.

"Im appologive deeply for not giving a proper instruction!" you said, bowing.

"Oh that's alright. So your Kazumi right?" the man asked. He sure was built with his muscles somewhat noticeable though his suit.

"Yes. Kazumi Satsuki." you chirped.

"Im Shinohara." he said.

"So you must be Juuzou's partner at the CCG? Im honored to finally meet you! Juuzou takes great pride in working with you from what he told me!" you said shaking his hand.

"He did? That's not much like him." he said.

Oops.