XV

Quick a/n

I love you guys so much! This literally means everything to me! 1.01k! *-* I haven't reached 1k since my last account @Lucy_Carlyle! (Which I wrote a book on it and now it has 11.15k) well I locked out that account and from now on (you guys deserve it!) no less than 500 word chapters! How exiting is that?! Also. I'm really trying hard to keep juuzou in character whilst making him like you and keep you alive which in my opinion is impossible. So if you have any tips on how I can keep him in character I swear to god you are almighty. *-*

TOUKA POV

It's been months since y/n went into a coma from shock and pain. The doctor said six to nine months or she's for sure dead. So I really had nothing to worry about. Still, I have a weird feeling gnawing at the back of my brain that something bad was going to happen.

"Hello Touka! Its nice to see you again! And how's y/n? Has she been a good girl lately?" a black haired boy asked. Oh. This bastard. I grimaced.

"Oh she's fine. Apparently you don't seem to care do you?" I said through my teeth.

"Hmpf. I mean. Who cares if she does die? Dying is a natural thing. It happens everyday to everyone. And eventually, to you." he said, fiddling his his fingers and smirking.

"You're a sick bastard you know that?" I growled.

"What a tounge for such a pretty girl eh?" he said. "You should be taught a lesson. I'll let Hanbee handle this one later on."

"CAll IN THE DOCTOR! HER HEART STOPPED!" A nurse screamed. Y/N! I thought. I raced to her room.

"Oops! Someone died!" he said. I'll deal with that filth later.

I baracaded through the doors and to y/n's.

"Alright clear!" a jolt was sent coursing through her body. And the monitor made a staggering 'beep' and slowly she came back.

I gasped and collapsed next to her and held her hand. My wavy purple hair fell in front of my face. I couldn't risk loosing my friend. That bastard out there... He was the one who brung y/n to the hospital after yamori's torture. If he was the one who brung her, then why did he all the sudden turn his back on her. Y/n was so pale and thin. Her cheeks sunken in a bit and she was Asian supermodel skinny.

"Please don't leave me. Promise me. Keneki left and I can't handle you leaving me either." I whispered. So much had happened today. So much. First that shortie showed up then y/n almost left. I collapsed on the couch and immediately fell into a deep slumber.

Dream based off author chan's dream

Everything was dark at first. Then, a blinding light sent my arms flailing to cover my face. I could smell the sour sweet scent of lemon grass and I could feel the fibers tickling and brushing against my flesh, like light brushes from rupunzel's hair.

I slowly took my hands down and looked at the scenery. A car collided into the wall of the smashed and broken highway. BAM! And it went it slow motion. Plastic, glass and fiber glass erupted from the scene, flying everywhere like a firework exploding in midair. And then, almost suddenly, the small car was reclaimed by curling hot flames. Waves of heat rose and singed my face, warming up my body through my fabrics. My eyes felt like soap was being poured into them as I shielded my face from the furry of red dancers.

Then. Is was gone and shiver went up my spine and through my neck as the sudden heat resided.

The scene had changed. Now it was a grassy plain. The sour sweet scent of the grass filled my lungs. Hinimi stood next to me and her father stood in front me.

"She's gone." he said. I felt a harsh sting. Who was 'she'? Was it y/n

"I'm sorry touka! The car just exploded!" Hinimi said. "I couldn't save y/n. She collapsed next to me in a sobbing heap. But I felt nothing. The follow feeling grew bigger and bigger until there was nothing but sorrow that filled my existence. The world, is a cruel place where the things you love cost are gone faster than a heartbeat. One minute, they are alive... And well, breathing, blinking, smile, digesting food. Yet the next, a condition that not even love can be the best medicine to.

"Okay." I said. I didn't know what to say. My tounge was tied and my brain filled with thoughts of what we could have done. Because all the sudden. The world turned two shades and washed its paint off the palette. What was left, a colorless scenery harsh to the eye, and harsh to the heart. She's not gone. She can't be. She's in a coma right? She passed out?! She can't be. I can't believe it. And then. I fell.

I woke up and breathed heavily. I unconsciously gripped a pillow and pulled it towards my chest. The sky smiled through the window showing the world it's bright array of pearly whites. Tears streaked down my face and I left out a loud sob.

"Touka?" someone groaned next to me. My heart skipped fast and i burst into a waterfall of emotions.

"I'm in a glass case of emotions." I sobbed out. I snapped my head to the bed.

"Hey. Why... Why am I in the hospital... And who are you?" she asked. I didn't care if her memories where forever lost. What mattered was the fact that she pulled though. That the world can see her smile once more. I rushed to her side and sqeazed her.

"In touka, you're best friend. And you're going home with me today when you get out of here." I said to her, smiling as tears shed.