Chapter VI

You thought you where the only one eyed ghoul around! Wrong.

"Pft. Kenaki. I can do this on my own!" you boosted. He looked at you.

You felt the skin on your back rip and an electric spirals cam flashing out.

"Oh. So prettttyyyyy!" juuzou complimented.

"Why thank you!" you replied acting cute.

"I wonder what quince I would get from that..." juuzou drooled.

"You want be here long enough to find out.... I won't kill you thats just wrong if I did kill you... Thats my least favorite thing to do!"

Mood fought kenaki while you launched at juuzou.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" you heard some say.

"Kenaki!" you yelled. That weakling was out cold on the ground.

"You baka! Kenaki you know better!" you hissed.

He came at you with such speed, you barely had time to react as the red and peach weapon came whirling at you. A cut singed at you side and you hissed and coiled back in pain. Like kenaki you could regenerate. Which was rare. Even for a half ghoul. And half ghouls where already rare.

Juuzou came at you with his scythe. You managed to dodge and back flip on your kagume.

"You will have to try better if you want to get to her." a male voice said dreamily. You sighed and managed to escape will kenaki made a diversion.

"Hey! She's gone!" huuziu said in a childish tone. "She never told me her name. What a party pooper!" he whined. By that time kenaki was gone too and had returned to auntieku.

You ambled into your apartment as it was already late at night.

"Hi! Remember me?" you heard a familiar voice say. You paused.

Author chan apologizes for the sort chapters but author Chang's mom was telling her to go to sleep. Juuzou shall try harder next time.