IX

Contains major spoilers and I just realized the plot line for this book was fucked. Lets just say the meeting of shinohara was.... A dream will we? And this chapter is also fucked up since I still don't quite get the idea of ":RE" and lots of different POV's in this chapter along with an oddballs pov.

I entered the tall building and looked around me.

"Hey takizawa-" oh. He want with me. Well.... Okay.

"Boss suzuya!" someone said. I turned around. I realized it was Haise.

"Haise!" I beamed with with hot and ran to him, hugging him as I clung tightly to his neck.

"Haha. You have a new partner." he said.

A man with back shoulder length hair walked towards us. His hair was parted through the middle and his eyes were dark and full of meaning. But nonetheless, he put on a radiant smile for all to see. He was going to be an excellent acompanist. I beamed with joy.

"This is Hanbee. Hanbee this is Juuzou. He will be your new partner and vice versa." Haise said.

"I suppose we should get to know eathother better, right? Why not plan something for the future?" Hanbee said. I nodded in agreement.

Back at the hospital.
Y/N POV

Huh? What's this? Where am I? It was pitch black and you couldn't see anything.

"Juuzou... Where are you? Where am I?" you screamed out to the darkness. You felt a hole form in your stomach as you collapsed on the ground in a sweating heap. You felt so hollow and lost. Then, everything turned a blinding bright white.

A screen popped up and started to play a movie.

Little Flower Y/N it was called.

It had a song in the background too as your life played before your eyes.

Y/n, y/n.
You can call me y/n
H/c hair, e/c eyes
Hiding in the background
(I swear if you know that song I'll die! I just am in love with that song!)

You sang along to the version you knew. And random quotes popped up on the screen. It was quite a show while it lasted you had to say. But little did you know more than three months had just passed.

Haise/Keneki POV 😏

"Well Haise it looks like you have the highest RC cell blood count." the doctor said. I was getting my 'tests' or 'psychical' done.

"If your RC cell count becomes too high, you 'resemble' a ghoul. Or at least the kagume." he explained. "But... You may not be able to eat normal food..." he stopped abruptly. "Im slurry I didn't mean to offend!"

"No no that's fine! Im not offened!" I said nervously.

Juuzou's POV

I grilled my scythe and laughed.

"Haha! Don't die just yet! Playtime's not over y- aw fuck. You broke." I wiped some blood off my cheek (juuzou kun swears in re)

"Hanbee! Are you finished?" I shouted.

"Ah yes. Im done here." he replied.

"Alright. I have a little... Friend I want to visit today." I said. I couldn't leave her all alone in that hospital now could I? I wouldn't be a friend then would I?

Pretty Little Psycho (Juuzou X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें