XII

So. Who wants a face reveal? Comment on this if you do. :D Enjoy the chapter! :) And forgive me for not updating but joint pain is a real pain in the ass *-*. Ugggghhhh. My left hand litterallu died.

"I wish.... Someone could come and save me..." you whispered to yourself as a man cleaned the blood off the floor.

"Me too." he said, not lifting up his head. He soaked the mop in water and the blood made little tendrils in the water. It was almost calming to see the thick red liquid swirl around in the clear substance but it was a reminder of fear that awaited. Your looked and he put his mop back in the bucket with a slosh and left.

You sighed.

I love you. I love you so much. I love you touka, keneki, everyone at Anteikou. I love you too juuzou. I'll miss yal when I'm gone. Hope you don't miss me too. You thought. At least I hope you don't miss me too much.

"Hm. I think I might finish you off with a cherry on top heh?" yamori contemplated. You had already accepted your fate. You knew how the others would feel.

That knot in your gut, feeling like someone is there, but knowing that... That... They're dead. Gone. Forever. It makes you want to jump of a cliff and have a tantrum. A tear slipped down your face. You weren't sad because you where going to die, but because of when you die, leaving the others behind. It would be a bit too early to leave without saying goodbye at the very least.

"Just... Just kill me already." you said,gritting your teeth. The pain was almost unbearable, yet irresistible, nearly peeing every time he made a torturous act on your body. Your once healthy muscles and flesh, torn to shreds almost. You nerves burned and blood dried and crusted on your skin. Every time you screamed it in pain, your chapped lips felt like a serrated knifes where digging into the cracks of your swollen lips as they throbbed with pain.

"Now for the cherry on top." he said calmly. He grabbed a rusted knife. It was dull and had blood crusted on the tattered edge. It was dripping wet. Not with blood, but with salt and lime juice. And it wasn't watered down.

"Ngh. Please no... Make it short!" you mumbled with your body being reduced to a burning sensation of hot coals.

"Oh it won't hurt one bit my sweetheart! I promise!" he laughed. He was enjoying torturing you a little too much because normally his victim would have already left the room to the hospital or gone mentally insane. You were diffent. You didn't scream out like the others. You kept the pain to yourself, screaming only at the pleasure within it.

"Five-hundred minus seven?" he asked.

"Four hundred- thirty- seven- Ngh!" you groaned in pain, trying to bottle it up as the dull knife made its way into your liver. The feeling exploded faster then a TNT explosion in your body. Your legs buckled and you arched your back, no longer able to contain the scream. It felt like a thousand little needles were being pushed into the same spot, ripping violently away at your flesh. The salt and lime pushed your pain capacity over the edge. You shut your eyes so taught your eyelids burned. Your throat was so dry and your screams had voice cracks. You could feel sweat drip down your inner parts and on the back on your neck.your hip bones hoarded to accostume but nothing helped.

"Please...... No....moo....." you didn't finish. You felt a nauseous feeling roll over you and your head felt like it was two ounces. You rolled your eyes and laid your head back. But you weren't dead. Just officially in a coma... It of shock and pain.

Juuzou's POV

I felt something die inside of me as I stubbled towards the black building.

Come on y/n... Come on please don't be dead. You're so strong please don't be dead.

"Hey kid! Back off you little shit!" he yelled.

I opened my quinqe.

"Nah! Don't feel like it!" I said back.

I spun my scythe in a circle and sliced him rightist half. Blood sprayed everywhere.

"Let it rain!" I yelled.

"I don't think so!"

"Anther one? What fun!" I whispered.

I grabbed two knives from the inside of my shirt and spun them with my hand. Then, I three it, cutting at his chest.

"One!"

I there anther one, ripping away at his stomach.

"Two..."

I had to say. I was having so much fun!

I grabbed eight more and finished him off with my signature slit to the torso.

He fell to the ground and coughed up blood.

"Ah how pitiful! Done so early?" I whined. What a waste!

I ran towards this 'playroom' as they called it.seems fun, but mot my taste of torture.

"She was done so quickly!" Jason said when I entered.

"Y/n..." I whiskered. I was too late. There she sat, on the chair chained up and body covered in blood. "Y/n..." no.... No. Not again. I let her down just like I let shinohara die.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!" I screamed. Jason laughed.

"She was an amazing toy I could say." he laughed.

"Y/n-chan....." my vice trailed off as I started to hyperventilate.

"What's wrong? I mean, I did kill her but could it have been worse?" he said. I could just tear the scumbag limb from limb and burn him alive in acid while stabbing him with a tetnis infested crusty knife.

"I......y/n....chan..." I walked slowly towards her, caressing her cut up cheek and tracing over the deep scratches.

"I'll leave you to sob to your pitiful heart's content." he said.

No. Im not going to stay like this. Im going to avenge her. Im going to stay put like I did for shinohara San.

"No. Not today." I slowly took it my case and clicked the bottom to reveal my scythe. Using all my anger, sadness and bitterness to fight.

"So you're going to put up a-" he never got to finish. I was so fast he couldn't see me coming.

"BASTARD! YOU! KILLED! MY! PRECIOUS! Y/N!" I screamed.

"And I loved every second of it!" he said as blood pouted out the corned of his mouth as I sliced and stabbed at him with a knife in each hand.

He really want putting up a show. He just let himself die. Oh well. He deserved every second of it.

"Y/n... I love you so much why did you take my place?!" I screamed. I dropped to the ground as I clung on to her body. It was cold and lifeless.... Lifeless it was not. Her heartbeat thudded like a fading light in the dark night.

"Ha! Y/n!" I screamed out in pure joy. Nothing but happiness and relief flooded me as I cried out in joy.

"I... Need to get you to a hospital. Hang in there just a few minutes y/n. I'll make sure you stay alive. And when you wake up. I'll be the first person you see." I whispered as I unchained her hands and picked up her fragile body. "Hang in here. I love you please don't go. I'll the the color to my world."

I have made up for my absence now comment and vote becuass I'll be attending the funeral of my left hand ;-; 😝 actually you can see my face in my art book. Because I used Mt face as canvas for some terrible makeup. I retain no beuaty ;-;