Chapter III

You had fallen asleep and when woke up he was gone. You shrugged of and rummaged in you fridge for remains of anyhuman you stole from rize. Out of luck. Your stomach growled it had been a few days since you have eaten and you where hungry. You'd just hang around rize and see what you got tonight. Meanwhile you went to Auntakou to get a morning coffee. Better than nothing right?

"Any clue where Rize is?" You said sipping on the bittersweet drink.

"No clue at all." Touka said polishing a glass. "She stopped by about an hour ago but that's all."

"Hmm. Yeah I just was hoping you'd know." The hunger beginning to creep and gnawed at your stomach. "They come looking for Rize. I Guess they know I have a connection to her since they've been following me around."

Touka looked up slowly to meet your gaze, eyes wide with concern and fear.

"I worked out a deal with the little guy and shook him off don't worry." You said reassuringly. "He's kinda cute too I guess. Not usually my type but he's definitely different."

"You're crazy." She said and resumed to cleaning the coffee bar. "But take this and get outa here. I'm assuming she won't be back for a while so take this give me a sec." She disappeared into the kitchen.

"Let me know when you need more." She placed a plastic bag on the counter that gave clinking sound like ice cubes.

"Thanks. It's about to be rough out here."