chapter XVI

Still touka POV

As I thought, they didn't discharge y/n that day. And now, that black haired kid came back. Just him, no one else.

"So why are you here... Again?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I can change you know." he replied, leaning against the wall.

"So, how long have you been here?" I asked, leaning next to him.

"Since the day the monitor read zero." he said. So he's been here longer than I have... Or the same amount of time.

"So I heard she woke up." he said.

"Yup. She was awake this morning." I said.

"Can I see her?" he said.

"No. You'll hurt her or do something crazy." I growled. But he was already on his way when I got there, he was kneeling down next to her.

"I learned... A very valuable lesson..." he whispered.

"Oh really?" y/n replied with a smile.

"The world is too cruel without color." he said.

"Haha that's deep." y/n replied. Juuzou smiled.

How just how? A few days ago he didn't care if she died and look at him now... What. The. Fuckity. Fuck.

"You'll have to visit her later. We'll have to run a few tests before she can be discharged. You know... Just to make sure that she's back on track." the doctor said. We nodded and stilled out.

"What was that back there?! You playing boyfriend with y/n?!" I whisper yelled.

"Like I said. I learned a very valuable lesson." He replied.

Your POV

Just like the doctor said. They would run a 'few' tests before I was discharged. Few. No. It took them two freakin days! I just wanted to get home. I smelled and the food here was disgusting.... Because i'm a ghoul.

Juuzou came to visit whenever he could. I think I like him better with his black hair too anyways. I felt like he stayed in the waiting room for the whole time though... Which worried me.

"IM FREEEEEEE! Oh my gods finally!" you screamed, putting your hands up and twirling around. Juuzou and Touka giggled.

"Yeah. Finally. It's been forever since you've been out here. Three months and a week!" Jouzuu said.

"Wait.... What?" you gasped. Three months and a week? Wow.

"Huh... That's.... That's a long time." you replied.

"Yeah. We missed you so much." Touka said, hugging you.

"We missed you a lot." juuzou whispered and joined in on the hugged, kissing your cheek at the same time. You flushed pink and hugged him back.

"Okay where shall we eat?" he asked. You and Touka looked at each other and shared weird expressions.

"Oh yeah... I forgot. So just the casual cup of coffee?" he said. You nodded. You started to think of fun things to do with juuzou. Like go to the library, go to the pool.... Cuddle... Stuff like that.

"And here we are. Oh shiat." he whispered the last part.