Chapter X

Oops.

You started getting nervous but didn't show it.

"Oh. You know that phrase that goes like 'different people bring out different sides of you'? Like that." you explained. He nodded.

"You made a wise choice here Juuzou, keep her safe." Shinohara said, winking. You blushed deeply.

"Oh... Its not like that!" you responded.

"Oh.... Just friends?" he said almost let down.

"Yeah." Juuzou said.

"Well. Time to go! See you around- ah!" Juuzou snatched your wrist and the two of you flew towards the exit.

"I need to keep you safe its my personal hob I can't let anything hurt you." he said.

"You're becoming a yendere." you grunted and walked next to him.

"By the way. A+ for the pretty disguise." he said and winked.

"Juuzou!" you nudged him with your elbow.

"Ow! What did I do?" he whined.

"Nothing." you huffed.

"And that's why you elbowed me? Hpmf!" he huffed out.

"Kawaii! Oh juuzou you're so cute when you pout! I could just kiss you!" you shouted.

"Really?" he said.

"No."

"Aw."

"Okay." you quickly pecked his lips. He seemed unsatisfied and grunted.

"Hm."

"Do I smell a human?" a raspy voice asked.

"Indeed you do and he's all mine."you said.

"Are we so sure." you froze. The figure came down from the top of the building.

"Yamori..." you gasped. You blood pulsed through your ears and fear slid into the corners of you mind, making you incapable of moving a single muscle. "Juuzou... We need to get out of here. Juuzou.... We- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LUNATIC?!" you screamed. He grabbed you grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.

"I need US to run. Yamori is dangerous juuzou you don't stand a chance against him." you whispered.

"But-" he protested.

"But nothing-" you where interrupted.

"You're wasting your time, bickering like little pests." yamori said. "Time is ticking and once your time is up im afraid you'll be in for some fun."

"Come on you idiot." you growled and picked juuzou up.

"Y/n! He-hey!" he protested, but you held him tight.

"Ugh fine I'll go with the little half ghoul. I've been wanting to toy with one since I've heard of them." he sighed.

"Whatever I do. Don't come looking for me im not worth it." you warned him. He gave you a puzzled look and shook his head.

"I can't... I'll come I promise. Because I love you." he said. Those where last words you heard from him before the lights where out of both of you.

You woke up, in a large room. And that's where it all began.