XI

Juuzou's POV

I rubbed my head and felt the rough pavement underneath me.

"BlurblahflgkdbHanwmalk" i mumbled as I struggled to get up.

"So Jason, y/n, y/n...." I kept thinking.

"Oh no. Y/N!"

Reader-chan POV

"You can do. Do it for juuzou." you said to yourself.

"What is one-thousand minus seven?" he asked. You gulped.

"One thousand minus seven is- Aaaak!" your eyes widened as a pain rushed though your veins, pricking its way to your heart. You felt like you where going to pee your pants. Not from fear. But from the painful, yet sensational feeling. You groaned.

"Now. Do you know what this is?" he asked, holding a needle up. You smiled.

"That's used to suppress all kagume activity!" you chirped.

"Very well. Seems like you'll enjoy our playtime together." he replied.

You said nothing.

"But since normal needles and knives can't penetrate through a normal skin. We'll have to insert it in the only spot abvalable." he smirked evilly. "The eye mucus."

You heart rate started to go at one million miles per hour and you could already feel the pain before it was there. It got closer and closer until your felt a knot in your stomach.

"Please! No! Please!" you begged. He laughed, throwing his head back as he pushed the needle into your eye. You shut your eye and you could feel the cold metal and blood seeping down your face making a blood trail. You resisted the urge to scream and clenched your teeth to keep your mouth shut.

Too bad this time. There would be no one to save you. No touka and uta to come and rescue you like they did to keneki. Just you. Here. And death awaiting the over side of the door. So you wait.