Chapter VIII

Dream~

You walked down the hallway past your formal friend and punched in the gut. You smirked, that's what she got for having anger issues. As quick as you had punched her, she grabbed your leg, twisted it and judo flipped you. You screamed out in pain but regenerated quickly. Your kagume. Was already starting to come out as you walked toward her. But she wasn't your friend anymore. She was Juuzou. You collapsed on the ground and you kagume was brought back in.

"Its okay y/n. Im the only one allowed to kill you!" he said sweetly. You looked up and backed away into a dark alley.

Your eyes widened. This is the place where your parents where killed when your where thirteen.

"No! Please spare her!" your hither shouted. Your knees turned to jelly and you felt nothing but the horrible sensation, cloaking you in anguish and fear.

"Make it stop..." you whispered. The energy was being sucked out of you like a whirlpool.

"Make it...... Stop." you croaked finally and laid down.

~dream over

"Hey y/n?" you heard a sweet voice say. You melted in its dulgunce. "Are you alright? You're sweating."

"Oh... Me? Im... Im fine." you replied groggily.

"Well. How about this? I called in sick so I could stay with chu!" he shirped.

"What?! I have things to do too!" you whined. Like get a lolita wardrobe.😏

"Oh well that will have to wait. Cause I'm here and im jot wasting this day for nothing!" he said.

"Fine. We go to the bookstore and then shopping for lolita clothes." you groaned, rolling out the bed.

"That's no fun! I wanted to go the zoo!" he pouted.

"Oh poor Juuzou can't go to the zoo! Well we go. Just after we finish what I want to do!" you said, tapping his nose lightly.

"Hmpf!" he pouted and turned away.

Later that day~

"Y/n how do you have the money to get all of this?" juuzou asked heaving the bundles.

"Oh... I don't know!" you chirped and skipped along. "Now we can go to the zoo!"

"Yayayayayayay!!!!!!!" he jumped up and down. He was so kawaii when he was happy.

"Finally I get a rest from lolita shops!" he cried out in joy.

"Wait... Is that a kyara pamya pamya CD?" you said to yourself.

Juuzou groaned.

"Im just kidding! You're so cute when you're whining!" you said kissing his cheek.

"Zoo!" he shouted in delight.

"I can't believe you're nineteen yet you still get hyped about going to the zoo." you mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked, sucking on a lollipop.

"Nothing." you smiled to yourself as you walked past the gates of the zoo. Juuzou walked straight to the giraffes and took a sketchbook outof the inside of his shirt.

How on earth... You wondered, looking at his shirt for any hidden pockets or openings besides the front.

A cherry blossom fell on your lap as you sat down next to juuzou and contiplemplated the bright afternoon.

"Its only every once in a while that the days are in such harmony." you sighed.

"Yeah..." he scribbled something down on his notebook.

"Watch got there?" you asked peeking over peeking over his shoulder.

"Oh... just drawing." He replied.

"Hey Juuzou! Who's that?"

At that moment. Y/n knew.

She had fucked up.

Oh crap! You thought.

And you turned around...

Okay okay im extremely sorry!!! (;-;) forgive me peeps ive been so busy!