Prologue: The Scribe

"I love you, Scott. Scott McCall;" were some of the final words Allison Argent said before dying.

It had been about eight months since Allison was struck by an Oni's sword. She died in the love of her life, Scott McCall's arms. Everyone that she knew in Beacon Hills was still grieving her loss. As Scott had previously said, "It's Allison. What is there not to like about her?"

Eight months later, Scott and his friends were starting their senior year. Both Stiles and Scott felt that they would be facing something soon, but chose to enjoy the moment. After taking down what was later known as a Chimera the night before senior year, the two best friends were eager to start the year. However, someone new was in town- Theo Raeken.

Theo had grown up with both Scott and Stiles. However, he moved away from Beacon Hills about a year after his sister's death. Despite that, he returned back for senior year as a werewolf seeking an Alpha- at least, that's what everyone thought.

The night before senior year, while Scott and his "pack" were signing their names in the Beacon Hills High School Library. Still grieving his ex-girlfriend's loss, Scott signed the initials "A.A." below his. Meanwhile, a trio of mysterious supernatural doctors- later known as "The Dread Doctors" were digging up a grave. It was later revealed to be Allison Argent's grave. But why were they digging it up? That was yet to be known.