Chapter 2: Control

Stiles intensely stared at the newly-resurrected Allison Argent. "Okay- how did this happen?"
"You tell me;" she answered. Suddenly, Allison's deep brown eyes turned to a bright, gold color.

"Allison," Scott said quietly. "Your eyes."
Allison got up to look in Scott's bathroom mirror. "Oh my god! What do I do?"
"Allison, calm down. It's okay;" Scott assured her. She started to lose control as her claws shot out and her human-like teeth grew into fangs. "Stiles, close the door."

Stiles shut the door as Scott rushed over to help Allison, who was in full-werewolf mode. Scott let out a loud roar, which quickly turned her golden eyes back to brown.

"What am I going to do?" she cried.

"I've been a werewolf for over a year and a half, Allison. I can help you."

"I just came back from the dead, Scott! The dead! I don't even know how to tell my father- or Isaac!"
"Don't worry about Isaac. We haven't seen him in almost a year;" Stiles said.

"What happened?"

"He moved to France with your dad;" Scott added. "But your dad comes back here a lot."
"Oh. Okay."

"We can help you tell your dad, Allison. Would you rather have him find out from someone else?" Stiles asked.

"His daughter was just resurrected and became a werewolf! How am I going to tell him that?"

"Allison, your dad has changed. He helped me with my first beta."

"You... have a beta?"
"Yeah;" he laughed. "His name is Liam Dunbar. He's a sophomore."

"He has anger issues;" Stiles added.

"Stiles!" Scott exclaimed.

The three spent the rest of the night laughing and having fun with each other. It had been a while since Allison had felt this kind of happiness. Before she had died, she never really got to enjoy anything. The last fun she had with her friends was probably the neon Halloween party.

After a little while, Stiles went home. Allison stayed with Scott- but, they had to figure out sleeping arrangements. "I can sleep on the couch;" he said.

"No, don't worry about it. This is your house."

"You just came back from the dead;" he giggled. "I want you to have a comfortable sleep."

"I mean, I guess."
Scott hesitated for a second, but finally decided to ask his burning question. "Would it make you feel better if I was next to you?"
"You're with Kira, though. I don't want to-"
"You're not doing anything wrong," he interrupted. "Kira would understand."
"Okay, I guess."

Allison laid down on Scott's bed next to him. He pulled her close and said, "I'm so glad to have you back."
"Me too." She smiled.