Chapter 14: Because I Love You.

After months of hard work, Monroe was finally defeated. Scott and his pack were finally able to live normal lives. Scott and Lydia went off continue to study in college, while Stiles established a career in law enforcement. Malia even became a fashion designer in New York.

Allison, however had absolutely no idea what she was doing with her life. She decided m to travel for a while, and would often spend months at a time in certain places. But it wasn't enough anymore to keep her satisfied. She wanted more. Of course, she was still in love with Scott at the time, so she did what she thought was right- go to visit him.

At the moment, he was residing in Californians was at UC Davis. Allison hopped on the the plans and flew back to visit him.

When she arrived at Scott's apartment, she hesitated knocking on the door. 'Should I really do this?' she asked herself. After about five minutes of standing there, she knocked on it.

Another boy opened up the door. "Who are you?" he asked, with a smirk and a wink.

"Allison Argent," she said softly.

She heard footsteps as she assumed Scott started walking towards the door. "Allison..."

"Hey, Scott."

"Come in;" he said, as he led her into his apartment. He brought her over onto the couch to sit down.

"I can leave," the boy said.

"It's okay, Jack. Allison and I can just go in my room in a moment." He looked towards her. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"No, I'm all set," she replied. "I need to talk to you, though."

"Let's go in my room."

Scott brought Allison into his tiny room. It was covered with posters from various rock bands, and even photos of his friends. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"A little edgy for my taste, but it suits you;" she smiled.

"Now, what do you want to talk about?"

Allison hesitated, and took a deep breath. "I'm lost, Scott. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing with my life. I don't have a job... I can't go back to school to get my G.E.D... I don't know what to do. I thought you might, so I came to visit you."

"You came seeking an Alpha, Allison. You felt physically drawn to me because I bit you."

"Scott, I promise, that is not what this is. I know I'm an Omega... but I wasn't looking for an Alpha. I needed to talk to you."

"I'm staying away from Beacon Hills for a reason, Allison."

"And so am I;" she replied, sternly. "I've been backpacking through Europe and Asia for the past few months. It's boring."

"Talk to Deaton. He can probably get you a job." He turned away from her, and flopped on his bed.

"Why are you pushing me away?" She asked, choking on the tears that were starting to drip down her cheeks. "Why are you shutting me out?"

"I have to. It's the only way I can protect you."

"Scott, you're an Alpha. You'll always be able to protect me."

"I can't now. I'm at college. Things are different. The only person who knows about me is my roommate."

"Your roommate? Jack?"

"He's apart of my pack, now. He was born this way, but his parents died a few years ago."

"How could you not tell us?"

"I told everyone except you, Allison."

"I can't believe you, Scott. How could you?"

"I don't want you involved in any of this anymore, Allison. It's not right."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

The Awakening | Allison ArgentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara