Chapter 6: Humanity

Because I love you was the last phrase that Allison Argent said to Scott McCall for the next few weeks. She felt guilty... taking him away from Malia, who had been crushing on Scott for a while. And most importantly, she felt guilty for not talking to Scott about his feelings first before making a move.

Allison never returned home the night of the full moon. She camped out in the woods- making herself a little cave, where she could keep all of her belongings and keep safe during the night. It wasn't very pleasant, but she was at odds on what to do.

She remained in wolf form, hoping that Scott wouldn't be able to sniff her out. After almost a month of being missing, Scott found her one evening by the lookout point.

"Allison..." he calmly said, stepping towards her. She was dirty, and her hair was a mess. She wasn't wearing any clothes, since she had worn all of the ones she had brought and then torn apart while she was a wolf.

"Please leave me alone, Scott."

"I never got to say what I wanted to say."

"It doesn't matter, because I can't have you anyways."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Malia. You know she's totally in love with you, right?"

"Yes, but..."

Allison interrupted him. "That's exactly the point, Scott. I can't have you. She quickly ran away, but was followed by Scott.

"Allison!" he called out. He ran as fast as he could to try to reach her. When he found her, she was back in wolf form. Scott roared at her, which caused her to shift back.

"Stop doing that! You know the power you hold over me, right?"

"Because I'm your alpha? Yeah, that tracks."

"That, and because of how I feel about you."

"Then tell me how you feel;" he sighed. "If you don't, you won't be able to control the shift."

Allison wanted to give up on control. She wanted to stay as a wolf; be savage. The only thing- or person, that kept her sane was Scott. The thought of hurting him made her sick, so she kept herself from going crazy. At this point, she was ready to give up and lose everything that made her human.