Chapter 1: Resurrection

Allison gasped for air as she woke up in the Dread Doctors' lair. She was strapped down to a table. They gave her an injection in her right arm, and she soon enough fell asleep. The words were whispered "Marie-Jeanne," as her eyes closed back shut again.

A few hours later, she woke up again. She was given instructions by the mysterious doctors to return back to school and her friends. She looked around her and noticed the new claws on her fingers. She was in shock. "Am I... a werewolf?" she asked.

"Success;" one of them whispered.

Curious about why she had returned back to the land of the living, Allison walked back to Scott's house. It was dark, and cold. She was still wearing the clothes that she believed to had been buried in. She knew she smelled like death.

As she arrived at her ex-boyfriend's house, she knocked on the door. The sun was beginning to rise, so she knew that Scott would be awake soon. To her surprise, Melissa McCall answered the door. Her jaw dropped down to the ground. "Scott!" she yelled.

"Coming, Mom!" Scott ran down the stairs and saw the ghost of his love standing right in front of him. "Allison?" He cried.

"So it's not just me;" Mrs. McCall said, in disbelief. "I'm not seeing anything weird."

"Shut the door quickly, Mom!" He ran towards Allison and gave her a big hug.

After shedding lots of tears for a few minutes, Scott brought Allison up to his room. "What happened? How are you here?"
"I don't know. I woke up in a place I had never been to. It was dark. I can't remember anything;" she said. "But Scott. Something's different." She pulled out her hand to reveal her new claws.

"You're a werewolf?" He said, in deep shock.

"I don't know what I am."

"I'm just so happy you're back. But, it's my first day of school. I have to go, Allison. I'll see you later. Can you stay here for the day?"
"I can go with you;" she replied.

"Allison- you just awoke from the dead. I don't know how to deal with this. I have to go to school." He walked out of his room and quickly shut the door.

"Wait! Scott!"
Allison looked around Scott's room. It was different. He had photos on his corkboard of him and his friends. It looked like nothing had really changed since her friends had died- except Kira, and a new unfamiliar face.

At school, Scott didn't know what to say to his friends. How could he tell his friends that his former girlfriend had risen from the dead- as a werewolf?

"Stiles." Scott grabbed his best friend in the hallway and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Scott? What's going on?"
"Someone showed up on my doorstep this morning."

"Who?"
He hesitated. "Allison."

Stiles' jaw dropped to the ground. "Allison?"
"Yes! Allison!" Scott shouted.

"Holy shit;" Stiles sighed. "How did this happen?"

"I don't know. But, there's something else- she's a werewolf."

"A werewolf?"
"Stiles, what do I do?"
"Well," he said, "where is she now?"
"My room."

"Scott!"

"I didn't know what to do! I had to get to school!"
"What do you think she's going to do?"
"Sleep?"
"Oh my god. I don't know how you survive without me."

Since it was their first day, Scott and Stiles obviously had to stay at school for the rest of the day. As soon as school was over, Scott hopped on his bike and rode back to his house, followed by Stiles in his Jeep.