Chapter 4: Anchors

It had been a few months since Allison Argent had returned from the dead. Things were finally back to normal. Allison was no longer a chimera. After being injured in a dangerous fight against La Bête du Gévaudan, Scott gave her The Bite. She was officially a werewolf.

But... some things were different. Allison was living with Scott still, as her father was residing in France. Besides Scott going to school to complete his senior year, the two ex-lovers spent almost every minute together. That complicated things... for Kira, who had to break up with Scott to control the fox inside her; and for Malia, who had recently fallen in love with Scott.

Without Scott, Allison felt like nothing. He made her feel loved. Lydia was spending her time with Stiles constantly, so Allison had basically lost her best friend. Her father didn't seem to care that she was still alive... if so, why was he still in France? Was it because she was a werewolf? Those were the questions that Allison Argent was constantly asking herself every moment that she spent without Scott, her anchor.

"Allison?" Scott asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine;" she replied, with unrecognized pain in her voice.

"You don't look fine." He goes to wipe the tears that were falling down her. cheek. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

"I said I'm fine." Her eyes turn back to a fierce gold color, and the nails on her hands that were resting on her lap turned into claws.

"Allison," he said calmly, "Calm down please."

Allison let out a loud roar and ran out the window. She just wanted to lay with Scott... but she couldn't. She couldn't do that to Malia, and hurt her feelings by betraying her. She didn't have many friends in Beacon Hills; she couldn't lose the ones she had.

Scott quickly ran after Allison, who was now officially a wolf. That was a new thing for her, too. Allison was an evolved wolf, similar to Derek. She could shift into a full-wolf, which made her almost as strong as Scott.

He found her at the top of the lookout point of Beacon Hills. Scott abruptly let out a loud roar, scaring Allison and causing her to turn back.

"I'm so sorry, Scott;" she cried.

"Don't be sorry. Please, just tell me what's wrong."

"I can't;" she said. She turned away from him. He came up from behind her and put his coat over her shivering, bare body.

"Why not?" He whispered into her ear. She felt shivers down her spine. He made her nervous, just like she used to make him when they first fell in love.

"I just can't, Scott. Not now, not today. Maybe not ever."

"Why not ever?"

"I don't want to lose anyone else."

"You mean... Lydia?"

"Yes..." she said quietly.

"Allison, she's been with Stiles so much because he was practically erased from existence. She only has a short amount of time before he goes off to the FBI Internship in Quantico. But... if you really want to hang out with her, why don't you tell her?"

"That's literally the reason why I can't tell her. But, she's not the reason why I can't tell you why I'm upset."

"I guess I'll just have to wait;" he said.

"Can you?" she giggled.

"I don't know... I guess I'm just going to have to tickle it out of you!" He reaches over to her and starts to tickle her.

"Scott!" she screams. "Scott! Please!"

"Okay, fine. Promise me you'll tell me when you're ready?" He reaches out his pinky, with a smile pointed at Allison.

"I promise." She interlocks his pinky with his.

————————————————————————

To my very few readers, I apologize for not updating in a while! I didn't know what to write, and I've been on vacation. I promise to update more ;)

For now, tell your friends! I hope you find this fan fic interesting LOL

xoxo Katie <3