Chapter 20: Save Me

It had been a little over a week since Allison told Scott that she loved him, and surprisingly, things were going well for them. Honestly, it had felt like them being together brought the pack back together. So, after years of being apart, the pack was finally back together. And their ultimate goal was- to stop Ryan.

"We can't kill him," Scott emphasized, "but we can put him in prison."

"What we need right now," Stiles implied, "is absolute proof that he did kill Malia. He committed first- degree murder, which can land him at least twenty years in prison."

"I don't want to kill anyone else, but I do want justice for my friend. So, let's do this."

Allison gathered together as much information as she could about Ryan, since she knew him the best out of everybody. Stiles, being in the FBI, helped get his team involved in the investigation. 

When Ryan was found, Allison, Scott, Derek, Lydia and Stiles went out into the field to try to stop him. However, Ryan had a weapon that the pack was unaware of- a wolfsbane shotgun. So, the five of them walked into a fight practically blind.

"You left me, Allison. And then you started dating this tool. A werewolf. And then, you became one! A monster! How could you do that to yourself?"

"Ryan, I told you that I was forced to move by my parents. I had no choice! And, becoming a werewolf wasn't my choice either."

"There's always a choice, Allison. Which is why I am choosing to do this." He pulled out an enormous shotgun and immediately started blasting shots at Scott, Allison and Derek.

In the end, Scott and Allison had been shot. When they woke up from being passed out, the two of them were in Deaton's office on gurneys. When they saw that each other was okay, they gave each other giant hugs.

Eventually, Ryan Rhodes was caught by the FBI. It was confirmed that three werewolves, a banshee and a single FBI agent couldn't take out an aspiring serial killer. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole, which is the punishment that Ryan deserved. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm sorry this is a shorter chapter. I wanted to get one out this week quickly because I haven't gotten one out in the past few days. Usually, I try to get one out on the weekends but this past weekend was my birthday, so I couldn't. I'm sincerely sorry!

I'm also kind of busy this week, but I will try to get a chapter out soon. I'm thinking of wrapping up this story soon, since there isn't really a lot left for me to write left. I really hope you all are enjoying this story!