Chapter 5: It's Time

It had been a few weeks since Allison's last incident. She still had a hard time controlling her werewolf side, but why? Was it because of her unfinished business with her relationships? Those were huge questions that Allison Argent was hoping to answer as soon as possible. That being said, she decided to go to someone for help- Dr. Alan Deaton.

"Allison, it's good to see you;" Deaton said with a smile.

"You as well, Deaton." She smiled back at him.

"Is there anything that you need assistance with? I know that Scott isn't here with you... is everything okay?" He had a very concerned look on his face that could show he was worried about her.

"Yeah, actually. I'm having a hard time controlling- my shifting. I was resurrected almost a year ago... why can't I control it?"

"I'm not sure. It took Scott a few months... but not a year. It may have something to do with where you are- emotionally."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"You were resurrected. That can be both good- and bad. With all the trauma that you've experienced... and the Dread Doctors and the Ghost Riders; it's a lot to go through. It may just take some time for you to accept all of the stuff that you've been through."

"I guess so. Thanks, anyways."

"You're welcome. Remember Allison, you are always welcome to stop by. I'm an emissary- it's what we do."

Allison smiled at him, and then left his office. She got in her car, but just as she was leaving the parking lot, Scott ran up in front of her. She quickly slammed her breaks and rolled down her window to talk to him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

"You weren't home. I was worried, so I followed your scent. It led me here."

"Scott, I'm fine. I just needed to ask Deaton a question."

"I could've just texted him though..."

"Scott." She gave him a look that signified she wanted him to stop talking.

"I was being nosy again, wasn't I?"

"Sort of. Don't worry about it, Scott. I just needed him to answer some questions I had, and he did. That's all." Allison noticed that Scott was panting. "Did you run all the way here?"

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to find you as quick as possible. Before the full moon."

"Scott, you didn't have to do that. Let me give you a ride back." She laughed, and gave him a little smile. He opened up the passenger door to Allison's car and hopped in.

The drive back to Scott's house was silent; there was a lot of mixed emotions between the two. The sun started to go down, and the full moon began to rise.

All of a sudden, Allison started to lose control. The full moon was gaining control over her, and she began to shift. Her claws dug into her leather steering wheel. Allison began to cry and freak out, so Scott grabbed the steering wheel and quickly swerved to the side of the road.

"Allison, what are three things that cannot long be hidden?" Scott asked her.

"I can't do this!" She growled. Her eyes glowed back at Scott.

"What are three things that cannot be long hidden?" He asked her again. "Allison!"

"The sun... the moon... the truth..." she said, heaving in between each part of the mantra.

"Good. Just keep saying that."

Eventually, Allison could calm down. It took a lot, and there were scratches all over the interior of her new car.

"How did you know that would work?"

"Liam uses that mantra to control himself. It's from a woman named Satomi's pack; they use it frequently to control their transformations."

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Allison, you need to find an anchor. It's time. Or else, I don't know how to help you."

That's when she realized something- the words he said. It's time. It's time that I tell him how I feel.

"You're right. It's time. Time for me to do this." She put her hand on his cheek and reached out to kiss him.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Because I love you;" she replied.

————————————————————————

Did you like that parallel? I thought it was really cute. I am a guilty Scallison shipper, I know. Hopefully soon, I'll include other couples such as Stydia, however this story is mainly focused on Scallison. I hope you are enjoying this so far!

xoxo Katie <3