Chapter 21: Someone Like You

Flash-forward -> Two Years Later...

Scott and Allison had been together for almost three years by now, and Scott finally felt that it was time to do what he had always wanted to do- ask Allison to marry him. They were now living in New York, which was Allison's favorite city. The two of them squeezed into a small studio apartment since that was all that they could afford, while Scott was attending Veterinary School.

That evening, Allison had been working as a bartender back at the club she used to work at. She still used the disguise name as "Alexa," so that no one would make assumptions about her. As Scott went to go pick Allison up from work, he ran into a problem with an older man there.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the man said. Allison turned towards the man to listen to him, and he continued on saying, "I just wanted to compliment on how beautiful you are."

"Thank you, sir," Allison replied, shakily.

"What is your name, sweet cheeks?"

"Alexa. See, it says here on my name tag."

"Oh, right," he chuckled. "See, Alexa, I'm in the business of having sugar babies. I'd be willing to offer you some extra cash. Here's my phone number- text me." He handed Allison a slip with his number on it.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already in a relationship."

"I'm sure he won't mind."

"Actually, he will," Scott growled from behind. He grabbed the man's wrist with extreme force and said, "Stay away from my girlfriend."

The man rolled his eyes and walked away from the couple. "Let's go, Al," Scott continued on. "I'm taking you to dinner."

"Scott, I'm still in my work clothes."

"You can get changed in the car."

"Scott!"

"Trust me, you're going to have fun tonight!"

"Okay, but did you at least pick out something from my closet that looked nice enough?"

"Oh trust me- I picked something out very nice," he said with a smile.

The two of them walked out of the restaurant and headed out to the parking lot where Scott had a limousine. "Scott!" Allison shouted with excitement. "A limo?" Scott nodded. Allison jumped up and down with excitement and rushed over. Inside, he had an elegant, baby pink dress that Allison would be wearing to dinner. "Scott? How did you afford this?" 

"Don't worry about that. For now, get in! We don't want to be late!"

Allison quickly got in and closed the peek through window in the limousine. She quickly got dressed and fixed up her hair and makeup so she looked presentable enough. The two of them were brought to Capital Grille, a very nice steakhouse that was incredibly expensive.

"Scott? Capital Grille?"

"Allison, you look gorgeous. Now, shut up and come have dinner with me."

When they sat down in the restaurant, Scott was extremely nervous. He knew that Allison would most likely say yes, but the thought of doing it in a restaurant was so nerve-wracking. And, the fact that she could say no.

After they had finished up dinner, Scott decided to do it. So, he got down on one knee, and said:

"Allison Argent, you have been the love of my life since your first day in Beacon Hills. I knew from the moment we started dating that I was going to marry you one day. I didn't think I was going to get that opportunity, but look at us now. I have never met a girl like you who has made me feel the way I do. Through thick and thin, you have stuck with me, even when I didn't know I needed you. So please, will you marry me?"

Allison was bursting with tears of joy. "Yes!" she replied, with excitement.

Everybody in the room cheered for them as the two lovers pulled into a kiss. For the rest of the evening, both Scott and Allison had a huge smile on their faces. It felt- magical.

 A few months later, the two held their wedding at a beautiful venue in New York. It was expensive, but Scott wanted Allison to have her dream wedding. He knew that she was going to be the one she was going to spend the rest of his life with, so he didn't care.

Allison and Scott got married on July 7th, 2019. About nine months after that (expectedly), Allison gave birth to her first child- a baby boy named Liam Christopher McCall, who would go by  Stiles (weird, right?). Stiles grew up to be a strong werewolf, just like his dad.

Surprisingly, Allison lived a long, healthy life without any complications due to her resurrection, or "awakening." Her and Scott grew old together, just like they thought they would.

THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I really hope you liked this story. I'm sorry for not updating over the weekend, I was really busy. I am deciding to end The Awakening because I feel that there isn't really anything else to write. I was contemplating killing off Allison, but I decided to keep here because I felt her and Scott deserved a happy ending (Jeff Davis thought otherwise :( )

This was my first Teen Wolf fanfic, but I am working on another one (that is a mix of TVD as well) called One Last Kiss. I may discontinue that story because I don't really have any ideas + not many people have read it. But, you should also check out Dear Max, my first original work. I also have ideas for other stories, so stay tuned!

XOXO Katie <3