Chapter 9: She is Gone

And once again, that was the last of Allison Argent. She stayed for the fight against Gerard, but soon left after. She didn't want to participate in completely stopping Monroe, as she felt that she wasn't crucial in this part of the fight.

She spent months traveling around the world, completely cut off from everyone. Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Scott... even her father. Eventually, she did meet a familiar face- the one and only Isaac Lahey.

When seeing Allison alive, he was quite shocked (as any normal person would be). "Allison, how are you alive?" He asked, numerous times.

"Long story short, I was resurrected and became a werewolf." She let her cold, blue eyes glow.

Isaac's eyes glowed back at hers. She was surprised to see that his eyes, in fact were blue too.

"Your eyes..." she stuttered. "They're blue."

"So are yours," he added.

"How?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Except for the time you stabbed me several times with- Chinese ring daggers, I've almost never seen you hurt a soul."

"At first, when I was resurrected, I became something called a chimera. It's like a hybrid, of sorts. I was a mix of two creatures- a werecoyote and a werewolf. Coyotes are very savage, so I was ruthless. Eventually, Scott turned me into a pure wolf. I still had trouble controlling my abilities though, especially since I was able to shift into a full-wolf figure. On the night of a full moon, I accidentally killed someone."

"Oh my gosh, Allison. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks, I guess. I can sort of control myself now, but I lose it every now and then." She paused for a moment, but then said, "What about you? Who did you kill?"

"A hunter. I'm sure you heard about Gerard and his followers, right?"

"Yes."

"One night, I was at a nightclub. Someone came up to me and stabbed me with a wolfsbane knife. Before it could all reach my system, I snapped their neck."

"Oh god, Isaac."

"I haven't killed anyone since. I feel awful about it, I really do."

Allison looked away for a moment, but then finally had the courage to look back at him. "So, how has life been here? I know you've been here awhile."

"I like it. But, it's France. You spent four months here. I want to hear about you, Allison." He came up close to her, and brushed his hand along her cheek. "I missed you, Allison."

She stepped away momentarily. "Isaac..." she muttered.

"What?" he asked. "Do you not remember what we had?"

"What we had was rushed, Isaac. And then, I died."

"Doesn't mean we can't try again." He winked at her.

Hesitantly, Allison gave in. Moments later, Isaac had her pinned against a wall. Their clothes were being torn off, and everything happened at once. She still loved Scott, but Isaac was essentially an escape, for Allison.

For the next few months, Allison and Isaac were in somewhat of a relationship. It was a little fling that they had. Meanwhile, Scott was still looking for her, despite the fact that he was now dating Malia.

He felt guilty, though. It took him a while to realize what he had said to Allison, and how much it hurt her. He couldn't come to terms with how much damage it did to them. He never wanted to hurt her... but he had been too selfish.

While in France, Allison became a whole new person. She was no longer the sweet girl that Scott McCall had fell in love with his sophomore year. She was now this hard-core werewolf, who also became a killer.

As more hunters arrived in Europe, the casualties grew. Tourists were dying every day. Mass murder and terrorist attacks happened because of the hunters, and Allison and Isaac's interference helped the rate increase.

News was going around the world of the events happening in Europe. Everyone was worried. No one was safe from the hunters- not even humans.

Eventually, everything happening in Europe started to happen in the United States too (minus Allison and Isaac's interference). These events became a worldwide crisis and naturally, the FBI was involved. Which meant Stiles, of course. And that's how Stiles found out about Allison and Isaac.

————————————————————————
Hi! I know I added a chapter wicked quick, but I had a really good idea. Honestly, I might write another one. Toodles!