Chapter 11: Lie, Lie, Lie

"He's manipulating you, Allison;" Scott said. "You're not this kind of person."

"Maybe I want to be this person;" Allison replied. "Isaac makes me feel good." She looked away from Scott, but then turned back to him. "And just a reminder," she continued, "you made me this person. Not Isaac. I chose to be like this."

"He took advantage of you."

"No he didn't, Scott. I made the first move."

Scott was shocked by this. 'Wasn't she madly in love with me not too long ago?' he thought. "You did?" he asked.

"Yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have stuff to do;" she growled. Allison hopped off the balcony, and ran away. Isaac tried to follow her, but Scott stopped him.

"I know what you're doing;" Scott said. "You're turning her into an awful person. I know what you've been doing the past two years. You've been killing people nonstop. You're lucky she doesn't know that you're a liar."

"She knows that I'm a killer. You both can smell it on me."

"You're an omega, Isaac. I could take you down right now if I really wanted to. But, I'm not going to do that. Not to Allison. I can't."

"I may be an omega," he growled, "but not for much longer. You see, Scott, I can't take the power from a true alpha. But Allison can. She's your beta. She can steal the power. And once she takes it, I will take it from her."

"I knew it. You're manipulating her."

"Oh no, Scott. Not just that. I'm getting what I want."

"This isn't the Isaac I used to know. You changed. Why?"

"I was kidnapped by hunters. My only way out was to kill them, one by one. Once I started killing, I couldn't stop."

"That's not it;" Scott said. "There's something else."

Isaac hesitated. "My girlfriend died in someone else's arms, confessing her love for him. Do you know how much that hurt, Scott? I watched her die in your arms. I'm getting payback by hurting both you... and her."

"Isaac, you can't do this. Allison didn't do anything wrong. Take it out on me; not her."

"I'll do what I want to do to get what I want. And nothing is going to stop me."

"We'll have to see about that;" Scott growls. 

Scott goes back to the hotel that he is staying at and heads to the bar. He gets several glasses of bourbon to drink out his sorrows. All of a sudden, someone comes up next to him.

She grabs the empty glass from him and pushes it to the side. "Scott;" she says repeatedly. "Scott!"

Scott wakes up, and there she is. Allison, looking as beautiful as ever. Her eyes are sparkling. "Allison?" he asks, confused. "Aren't you supposed... to be dead?"

"You need to get some sleep;" she says, softly. 

She grabs his arm and escorts him back up to his room. She stays there for a while, but then leaves around three o'clock in the morning.

She knew Isaac was lying. She knew the entire time. The only way that she was going to save everyone was by keeping secrets. That was the only way. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all! This chapter isn't very good, I'm sorry. I started writing it with good ideas, but it didn't come out as good as I thought. Hope you like it still!