VIII.VII

cristoghesquiere posted to their story!

Setting: The James Corden Show, Los Angeles, CA

"Wait, this is messed up," Demi caught Lana's attention before she could leave

She pointed towards her belt and she quickly fixed it before walking away. Today, Demi was shooting for carpool karaoke. Although she had formally resigned from KUWTK, her last season was premiering next weekend so Demi was doing press for it. Usually that was Kim's job but she was dealing with some Kanye stuff so she was in Montana for the time being.

Muse was in school and usually for carpool karaoke the whole thing was about helping James get to work, but they decided that they were going to pick her up today. Muse still didn't understand what Demi did for a living and meeting celebrities never phased her. Nothing about her mother's job phased her but Muse thought that Cristo had the coolest job in the world.

"So is this the car that Muse usually gets picked up in? Will they even let me through the gates if they see this car?" James asked once they were both settled in the Escalade.

Demi couldn't help but to chuckle as she buckled her seatbelt and combed her fingers through her shorter hair. She was still back and forth between extensions but she didn't feel like doing all of that today so it was at its natural length.

"I mean, she's been picked up in Range Rovers, Teslas, G Wagons...this might be a bit of a downgrade," Demi joked as James dropped his jaw a little bit. Everything was for dramatic effect.

"Well, should we switch? Will she even like this car?"

"She'll be fine," Demi chuckled.

"Muse is just living everyone's dream life. Kourtney posted an Instagram story of your house and apparently you have a golf course, a tennis court, a volleyball court, and there's some horses involved?" James asked as Demi inwardly cringed, but just based on those things no one would be able to tell where they lived. Damn Kourtney for having to post everything even though she claimed she didn't.