VII.IV

Setting: Four Seasons George V, Paris, France

Kourtney: I think it's really special that we have family who participate in Paris Fashion Week so we get to fly across the world and support them while making all of these amazing memories with our kids so I'm so happy to be in Paris for Cristo a...

Kourtney: I think it's really special that we have family who participate in Paris Fashion Week so we get to fly across the world and support them while making all of these amazing memories with our kids so I'm so happy to be in Paris for Cristo and Kanye, and I hope this is something we get to do every year.

"You guys weren't at dinner last night," Kourtney started as Kim and Kris sat across from her at the circular table in one of the nine ballrooms in the hotel. After Cristo and Kanye's show they were planning to spend the weekend at Cristo's father's house and Kourtney actually couldn't wait for it. Fancy hotels got old after a while and everyone had been dying to go back to the Ghesquiere mansion since they spent Muse's first Christmas there.

"No when we got back to the hotel I was literally exhausted. I ordered room service for the kids and then passed out," Kim answered, stirring her tea in her mug.

"Who all was there? Just you, Demi, and the kids?"

"And Cristo. It was the most awkward dinner of my life and I am never spending time with the two of them again," Kourtney chuckled. She was half joking but half serious. "Like they did not say a single word to each other. They talked to Muse, they talked to me, but they didn't talk to each other. It was the weirdest thing."

"Oh, shh, shh she's coming," Kris warned Kourtney as Demi approached the table with Muse on her hip.

"Good morning," she chirped, surprisingly in a good mood despite the way that she had behaved at dinner last night.

"Good morning! Morning Musee!" Kris exclaimed, immediately opening her arms for her granddaughter, but Muse was still in a bit of a mood because she was so jetlagged, so she muttered good morning to everyone at the table but stayed in her mother's arms as she sat down.

"Hey, no Cristo?" Kim asked as Demi pushed her hair back with her sunglasses.

"No, he's been running around doing stuff for the show since early this morning."

"That's so stressful to me. Like I'm not even the one doing it yet I get so stressed about it and Kanye will get so annoyed because he doesn't understand why I get so worked up about it," Kim said, tearing a croissant in half to dip it in the melted butter.

"I guess I'm not invested enough," Demi said with a careless shrug but Kris caught the sarcasm in her tone.

Kris: Demi does vent to me when she's having problems in her marriage but I know she doesn't expect me to fix them. From what I've seen between the two of them, I think Cristo and Demi really need to just spend time together and we're in Paris for such a short amount of time that it would be a shame if they go through this whole week without getting to really reconcile their marriage.

"Well why don't I take Muse for the day so that you can relax? Maybe spend some time with Cristo?" Kris suggested.

"I have no idea where he is and I don't know how busy he'll be today."