VII.V

Setting: Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, France

Even if Demi wasn't completely sure of their itinerary for the day, she was still stuck in hair and makeup after ordering room service for her and Muse

Even if Demi wasn't completely sure of their itinerary for the day, she was still stuck in hair and makeup after ordering room service for her and Muse. When she awoke this morning, Cristo's side of the bed was empty and the sheets were cold which meant he had been gone for a while and hadn't bothered to say goodbye or explain where he was going. She knew that just because his show was over, that didn't mean fashion week was over, but he had two cellphones and an army of personal assistants. Someone could've updated her with his location and his schedule for the day.

"Demi, do you know what you want to wear today?" Kelsey asked as she came out of the third bedroom in the suite that was solely dedicated to Cristo and Demi's outfits for the week.

Although Cristo had hired Lana to style her, as soon as they got here he had completely redone everything, going as far as ordering new pieces and even taking a few from his store. Apparently no one knew how to dress her like her husband did.

"Something simple please. I don't want to be in anything couture until the Louis Vuitton show on Friday," Demi responded, causing Kelsey to nod before disappearing back into the room, and it seemed as though Kim took her place, stepping in front of Demi wearing a white hotel robe and an exasperated look on her face.

"What's up, Kim?" Demi asked as she set her phone down. Kim released a loud huff.

"My kids are literally driving me insane. I can't. I left them with Kourtney. You're so lucky you only have one," Kim breathed out as Demi swallowed around the lump in her throat.

It had been almost three years since her last miscarriage but it was still sort of a soft spot for her, especially because she hadn't told a lot of people. Only Kylie, Kris, and Cristo knew what had happened and Demi wasn't planning to share what she had gone through with anyone else.

"Where is Muse at, by the way?"

"She's still sleeping. This whole jet lag thing is really not working for her," Demi responded as Cesar finished curling her hair. "What are you guys doing today?"

"I think we're taking the kids out. What about you?"

"I don't know..." Demi trailed off as she heard the door to the suite open and close, and then Taylor entered the room.

This time she was wearing a two piece blazer set and she literally looked like she had just stepped off of the runway. Demi tugged Odell's old Giant's hoodie closer to her body as Kim stepped next to her.

"Good morning, Demi. I would like to apologize for last night. It was completely inappropriate and in no way did I mean to offend you," Taylor apologized, but Demi brushed her off. Cesar disappeared into the same room as Kelsey and Kim went to sit on the couch.

"Cristo wanted me to let you know that he's at his father's design studio today to help him out. He said you probably won't join him but he wanted to make sure you knew where he was," Taylor stated as Demi released a low scoff. Demi saw a look cross Taylor's face but if she had something to say, she didn't say it.