Unless It's With You

Setting: Ile de Porquerolles, France

After a full two weeks on the private island that Nicolas had bought for Clara as a "courting" gift, Demi didn't want to leave

After a full two weeks on the private island that Nicolas had bought for Clara as a "courting" gift, Demi didn't want to leave. It was literally paradise. It wasn't like they stuck somewhere that was a tourist attraction either. No, they pretty much had the entire island to themselves. If they wanted to visit the city, it was only a ferry ride away. Some of their family and friends had joined them as well. Christmas was tomorrow and everyone had pretty much decided that they would spend the holidays there and then return to the states by the New Year.

"Hey Muse, make sure you say thank you to Chef Dubois before you go back inside, okay?" Demi said, watching as Muse grabbed a spoon to go with her rice and chicken.

Muse was open to trying new foods but she was also pretty vocal about what she did and didn't like. Once she saw the chef bring out an assortment of seafood, she wasn't having it. Demi was surprised that she could even stomach the fish but surprisingly, everything was staying down.

"Merci beaucoup, Chef Dubois," Muse thanked him once he made it back to their side of the table where he was putting the finishing touches on his layout.

"De rien," he responded with a smile.

"And hey, you need to eat all of your food before you play with your cousins. You can't have someone make something just for you and then you don't eat it, okay?" Demi instructed, causing Muse to nod again as she impatiently bounced on the tips of her toes. The adults were having dinner outside while the kids were inside with the nannies.

"Okay, mommy," Muse replied with a slight nod of her head.

"Okay, go ahead. Walk, don't run."

Wasting no time, Muse carefully grabbed her plate and walked back inside where the rest of the kids were. Demi watched her until she turned the corner in the house and disappeared from her view.

"So, what's going on tomorrow? Is everything ready?" Khloe asked as everyone started to fix their plates.

Everything looked delicious, but Demi really wasn't that hungry. She had literally been eating all day and she could blame Cristo for that. She thought that her cravings were out of control but ever since they had been on this island and they had around the clock kitchen service, Cristo's sweet tooth had been out of control. Last night, he cleared an entire tray of Kougin Amann before going to bed.

"What's happening tomorrow?" Demi questioned, eyeing Khloe who shifted her attention to one of the producers.

Demi had given them permission to film but only because this would be used for their holiday footage and there was enough going on around them that she probably wouldn't be on camera much. Plus, by the time the episode aired, she would either be close to having the new baby or already had them.