IX.IV

Setting: Kim's House, Calabasas, CA

Keeping Up With the Kardashians was in its last season and Kim had some irrational fear that they wouldn't be as close as usual since they were no longer obligated to film everyday

Keeping Up With the Kardashians was in its last season and Kim had some irrational fear that they wouldn't be as close as usual since they were no longer obligated to film everyday. Demi had no idea why she thought that when they literally lived within walking distance of each other. Well, everyone else did. Demi was now a ten minute drive away, but she still made an effort to see her sisters everyday. Their kids were in the same school so it was kind of hard for all of them not to see each other. As usual, Kim was being dramatic, but everyone entertained her antics by agreeing to a daily "sister" workout. The only problem was that because of her birthing experience, it felt as though it was taking a little longer for her body to get back to "normal."

"So what are our goals here?" Cristo asked from one of the lounge chairs underneath the awning.

They had dropped Muse off at school together, and Jadore had slept over at Kourtney's house so her and Nicolas were both with a nanny until Cristo went to get them.

"I gained like forty pounds during the pregnancy and a little bit afterwards so I need to lose all of it. Like, I need to lose at least fifty pounds, no joke," Demi said to their trainer.

"Demi, that's a huge goal. You want to start with a goal of 25 pounds and then go from there?" Lizzy, Kim's trainer questioned.

"Isn't this your job? If she says she wants to lose 50 pounds shouldn't you help her make that happen?" Cristo interrogated, causing Demi to shoot him a look as her sisters just chuckled.

"Yes, but we also have to be realistic and setting a huge goal like that but not seeing quick results could delay the whole process," Lizzy explained as Cristo stood up.

"I know my wife. Whatever she sets her mind to, she does it. I'm gonna head out," Cristo said, kissing Demi's cheek before seeing himself out.

"I'm sorry about him. And you're right. Let's start small and go from there," Demi agreed.

She knew that she wouldn't see instant results but Demi was going to try her hardest to work all of this weight off. She wanted to feel like herself again and this was one of the only ways to do it.

kkdkkk💖

kimberly
did you guys see this

kourt
see what

koko
see what

kimberly
I'm waiting for the picture to send my service is slow out here

kimberly