Izuku X Traitor! reader Hero and Villain Duet

A/N: I do not own this song, This song belongs to Natalie Chavez. If you are the owner and want this down i will remove it immediately, just please PM me. 

"What are you doing, L/N. Aren't you tired?" Izuku asked, you glanced over at the clock and read it. 1:55 A.M it read in bold letters, you shrug and let him in. You forgot that you had a jornal of notes that your were going to give to Shigaraki out of your desk. He read it, turning to you with wide eyes. "Traitor..." He whispered, catching your attention.

"What are you doing here, I don't think that you were invited" You narrowed your eyes at your 'friend', your arms were crossed over your chest. You didn't try denying that your were the traitor, it said right on the page 'GIVE TO SHIGARAKI'. You hoped that he wouldn't try to change your mind, but knowing him he will. He walked up to you and hugs you, begging your to change your ways.

"Here you go again, pretending that you like you love me and just beneath the surface you're convinced that you're above me" You push him away, turning your back towards him. You walk over to your desk and shut the notebook, you look back at Izuku. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a frown on his face, he was thinking.

"Dig deep into the past I've never been one for doing things half-assed, if i'm here to save you I'll be here forever. Just take my hand i'll be your knight in shining armour" Izuku hled out his hand, He was trying to convince you to betray the League. He didn't want to lose a friend and a crush, he slowly walked closer. His eyes watched your very move, just like you were doing."think you're a hero?" You laughed, shooing his hand away. " And they'll tell you are" You shook your head, leaning on your desk. " 'So stoic and Handsome' " You mock, waving your hands. " And you've come so far.." You mutter, talking about Izuku and yourself.

"you think your a villain, but i know you aren't" Izuku agrued, grabbing one of your hands like you did earlier in the year. "Under all that Angst and Anger" He spoke softly, you frowned as you saw Ochako walk in. She saw what was happening but only heard the last sentance, She decided to wait a few more minutes to see if she needs to gewt Aizawa. "Is a beating human heart" "Is a dying, broken heart." You both spoke at the same time, You said it more angryily than Izuku. Ochako ran to get Mr.Aizawa, returning within three minutes with the teacher being dragged behinde her.

"Hey, what the lonely little Girl/Boy" You throw a bunch of papers onto the ground, them scattering around. "I'm sorry" Izuku tried to calm you down, stepping back to not get hurt. "What about their Monsters, who Prevailed?" You slam your hands onto your desk, putting Aizawa's attention onto you. "Im sorry!" Izuku cried out, flinching. "They never can to save my world!" Your hands flew to your hair, gripping it. "what about us?" "What about me?" You both said at the same time.

"I recognize that your upset, I know they did you wrong" Izuku tried to reason with you, Aizawa moved closer. "Oh you know nothing of me!" You yell at Izuku, Aizawa was now trying to get you both to settle down but you just ignored him. "trust me, please Believe me!" Izuku begged, tears threatening his eyes.

"This won't stop the hurt for long" Aizawa looked at you, of course they had to come in at the wrong time, Izuku made it seemed like you were suicidal. "|we don't need to end like this.." Izuku pointed out, Aizawa chirped in. "Look me in the eyes." He ordered, crossing his arms. "Here comes the hero complex!" You sigh, glaring at the heroes infront of you. "You call yourself a villain but i know it's a disguise" "I know i'm the villain, But your the one who lies!" You once again spoke at the same time, your words overlapping eachothers. Finaly Aizawa understood what was happening, he got ready to capture you if you tried to attack.

"So! You're back at it again?" You asked, confusing the heroes. "Twisting and Manipulating every word i said?" You asked, it was pointed towards Deku and Ochako more then it was at Aizawa. "C'mon, you know that's not true" Ochako butted in, wanting to hepl as well. "I was trying to help you!" Izuku spoke, stepping towards you. You stepped back,towards the window. "Let us help you!' Ochako begged, looking at you with teary eyes.

"You are not my hero!" You yelled, the three people freezing. Tears began flowing down your face, you looked away from them. "You don't know how it felt..." You whispered, loud enough for them to hear. "What else Could you do with the cards that i've been delt?" You asked, staring them down.

"You are not the villain..." Aizawa spoke up, stepping towards you while the other two students stayed put. "You once held my hand.." Izuku added, this time he didn't move. " 'Stand up'...'Get out'..." You mocked your parents, a frown was on your face. "Sometimes things don't go as planned." You spoke before falling out of the window, a portal swallowing you up.