Yandere? Obsessed? Rappa X Famous! reader

Note: This was requested so long ago, i don't even know when but somebody wanted Rappa. So here ya go, dunno if y'all even still read this book but whateva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on a bench, a crowd of fans attempting to approach you only to be stopped by the bodyguards your parents had hired. You were a model, a very famous one in Japan. You modeled for Heroes, that had got you so many fans. You were still only 19, starting the job at the young age of ten. Your mother was a fashion designer and your father was a hero, Close to the agencies you model for.

You sighed as you stood up, looking at the large group of fans. One Fan stood out to you, not just because he was two times the size of the other fans but because he has a whale head on his own. You stared at him for a few moments before clearing your throat and began to walk away from the crowd, Unknowingly leading the whale man to your house. Rappa followed the pretty H/C gril/boy home, he made sure to stay hidden so as to not be seen. He wanted it to be a secret for when he finally got his prize, he's been behaved and therefore he deserves a prize.

Overhaul had already told him no but once Rappa said two words Overhaul agreed to his plan: They're quirkless. Rappa grinned as he watched you enter a house, the three bodyguards stood outside. Rappa came out of hiding, he could easily take on the guards. First he knocked two out by slamming their heads together, the third pulled out his gun although it was too late. A furry of quick punches came his way, killing him in the process.

The redhead shoved the front door open, catching it before it hit the wall. He had to bend down to enter the house, once inside he decided to look for you. His heavy footsteps notified you of his presence. You knew none of your guards would enter your house without permission. You quickly look around your room, choosing your closet as the best.

You hold your breath as the loud footsteps reach your bedroom door, the door creaked open. You heard heavy breathing, through the crack of the closet you could see that fan. The whale man stood in your bedroom, he picked up a picture of you and shoved it in his pocket. "Come out, come out lil Rabbit~" He spoke in a sing-song voice, you wondered if he was trying to lure you out or scare you. "I ain't gun hurt cha, just give ya some lovin' sweetcheeks'' He hummed out, ending it with a loud chuckle. You gulped, it was loud enough for him to hear.

Your eyes widened as he looked over at the closest, you could see the excitement in his form. "A classic! Ya gun be mine very soon lil Rabbit" He walked over to the closet, his large hands pulling the door open. You trembled as he towered over you, you knew you couldn't fight him.He was too big and he looked like he knew what he's doing, You looked for an escape only for you to be grabbed. He scooped you into his arms, resting his mask on your neck.

"Finally, I've been waitin a long time for this, Y/N '' He whispered, knowing that you're his forever.