Fighter! Rappa x GN! Shy! reader

A/N: This wasn't requested but i am back to simping for this eight foot bastard soo, here you go. There ill possibly be more of Rappa soon. Also sorry it's short, currently suffering from coldness. 

 You held onto your older brother, he brought you to a sketchy building in the middle of the night. You gripped his brown shirt as he led you into the building, gulping when you sa  a massive group of scary people croded in the building. Your brother kne about your social issues as he continued to allo you to hold onto him. B/n pulled you to the front, here there was a large fighting ring. People gathered  around, a loud screech came form the shitty set up intercom. 

People quieted don as to people entered the ring,  they both looked strong. You hid slightly behind B/n, though still able to see the fighters. "It's fine y/n, there's nothing to orry about" He ruffles your hair, earning a groan from you as your try and fix your hair. The to fighters ere busy punching each other, there as a blonde one and a black haired one. In the end The blonde had on the round, "Can e leave now??" You nervously ask your brother, ho shakes his head.

 "There's one more round, then e can leave." He spoke as he atched a man enter the ring, he glanced over toards you. A Grin reached his face, his hand moved up to move his thick hair. The man inked before yelling out into the crowd, cracking his fingers. "This in is dedicated to the cutie in the front!" the Crod cheered as you hid behind your brother, peeking out after your hear the man laugh. He turned aay from the crod and toards the opponent, landing a punch right into the blondes face. 

The crod goes silent as 'The Rapper' as declaired the inner, you tug at B/N's  shirt. "Can e leave now, i don't ant to be hear anymore" you asked, looking toards the door. "Ae, don't leave yet, i didn't get your number yet." The fighter no stood in front of you, his tall form hovering over you. "yeah, y/n." B/N Agrees, a smile on his face as he nudges you. Your body as frozen due to fear, B/n took out your phone and handed it to The Rapper. 

The fighter put in his number before alking aay, you stood  still, staring at the barricades that separate the  ring and the crod. B/n drags you out of the building and into his car, buckling you int before getting in himself. You stared at your phone, or more the ne number you've gotten. Not knoing if you should call him.