Top! Male! Reader X Bottom! Dabi

This was requested but I forgot the name whom Requested it.....

Sorry it's short, I kinda lost motivation for this Oneshot...

You leaned back on the couch, A beer in one hand and the remote in the other. Dabi leaned on your side, his eyes peacefully closed as he napped. Shigaraki entered the lounge area, the leader walked out shortly after seeing the two all cuddled up. The League had gotten used to Dabi's sudden change in behavior while with you, the both of your weren't dating but to the public eyes it would seem like you are.   Dabi stirred in his sleep, You shushed him back into his slumber.

Rubbing his back until you were sure that he'd fallen back to sleep, once he was you switched the channels to something more quiet. You managed to get Dabi laying on his side, back pressed against the back cushions. Standing to throw the now empty bottle out before walking back over to the couch, You laid down beside the black haired villain. His arms stretched around your waist as he used your upper arm as a pillow, His blue eyes peered open. "hey.." He whispered, still groggy from his nap. "Sup, Go back to sleep kay'?" He nodded before murmuring three words, a grin on his face. 

"I love you" You chuckled and kissed his forehead, returning those words. "Love ya too, My Firey bottom" He opened his eyes at the pun, giving you a playful glare. You grinned wider, laughing as he huffed. "C'mon, it was a good one" He sighed, not responding. You took that as an agreement as sleep lured you into it's arms. 

Note: I tried,  made it fluffy cuz i ain't gon do no smut today. Tomorrow probably