Dabi X Little Space! Reader

This was requested, i know it's short as i haven't been writing for a while so i'm rusty but here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on Dabi's bed currently wrapped in a fuzzy blanket your c/f/r (Choice of relationship) Dabi had probably stole for you a while back, when he first found out about your regression (Did i even spell that right). You hugged your teddy bear to your chest, watching him get dressed for the day. Usually the both of you would just stay in the room all day but you two had to eat sometime, so once he finished dressing in his usually homeless-looking outfit the two of you went down the stairs. The rest of the league knew about your situation so they didn't question you about your colorful onesie nor the fuzzy blanket wrapped tightly around your body, Kurogiri began to prepare your drink as you got comfy on the sofa. Dabi allowing you to rest on his side, handing you the remote so you can change the channel. 

Toga trotted over you you guys and handed you and Dabi a plate of pancakes and eggs. "Thank you sis" You smile at your female friend, starting to eat the eggs and pancakes. Happy  to have your friend supporting you as well as Dabi. You laid on the couch, using Dabi's legs as a pillow. Closing your eyes for a long nap, a hand running through your hair.

 "Just sleep, i'll protect you L/N"