Stalker! Yandere (?) Hari x Kai's sister! reader

You stare at the letter with wide eyes, you didn't remember if you placed it here last night. You kept glancing at your open window, someone had broken into your home and left you a note. You gulp and look back at the letter, slowly ripping open the envelope. Your eyes scanned over the words, not reading them yet.

'Dear Y/N,

Hey, I know you're probably scared but there's no need to be. I won't hurt you though I won't leave you alone for a very long time, you better be careful. I am watching you, you are mine. Just so you know.

~The man who loves you most.'

You stare at the letter, your blood running cold. "...Why me?" You whisper, glaring at the gift that was wrapped beside the letter. You grab it with shaky hands, pulling the ribbon off. Inside were photos of you doing random things, sleeping, eating, paperwork. You drop the photos and fall onto the ground, tears built up in your eyes. 

You stood up and got dressed for work, grabbing your plague mask as you ran out of the house. You got into your car and started driving to the Hassakai base, putting the mask on as your drive. Yes, you knew it wasn't safe. You park your car a few blocks away and started walking, It didn't take you long as you took a shortcut through some alleyways. You bow at the workers that opened the gates for you before entering the base, your high heels click against the ground as you make your way to overhaul's office with the letter and pictures. 

You knock on the door three times, waiting for an answer. "Come in." You enter the room, your eyes meeting Overhaul's. He instantly relaxed as you make your way to his desk, you drop the letter and photos in front of him. "brother, I need help." You cross your arms over your chest, staring your older brother down. Overhaul sighed and picked up the letter, his golden eyes reading each word carefully. 

He furrowed his eyebrows as he moved onto the photos, his eyes widen as he saw one that was taken by your bed. "your being stalked...?" Overhaul stated though it sounded like a question, you frown under your mask. Jumping slightly when the door opened and Hari walked in, you waved to him as your both were friends. He waved back and walked over, leaning over your shoulder to see what was going on. "That's...creepy" He spoke, staring at the photos. 

"Yeah, I have no idea who is taking them." You respond with a sigh, running your hands through your soft light brown hair. Hari patted your head, his hand lingering for a second too long. He sat on the couch, stretching. "Why is this so frustrating?" You mutter, letting your body fall onto the couch beside Hari. "Dunno, probably cause you dun know who it is" He spoke while he stretched, sighing when his back cracked. 

"We'll find out how it is, you can go see Eri" Overhaul shooed you out of the room, you nodded and waved bye. "Cya, Kai" You called as your left the room, heading to the cutest child's room.

++++Time skip brought you by Mimic teaching Eri to swear .++++

You were headed home, first you had you give Hari some papers. You know on his door before kicking it open, You dropped the papers as you scanned the room. Photos of you as well as some of your belongings were stored around the room, he was in the middle. His eyes were wide as he stared at you, you went to run but he was quick to drag you into the room and place you in a chair, you could see a person in the corner of the room. You gasped as the sight of your brother, there was a knife sticking out of his stomach and his hands were cut off. 

He didn't seem to be alive, he looked beaten. "K-kai..." You whimper out, trying to escape from the rope Hari tied you in. Only if you had a quirk you'd be able to get out, of course Kai made sure you became quirkless. "Y-Y/N... I'm...sorry" Kai whispered out, using the last of his strength to talk. "...Stay with me kai, Don't leave me now!" You begged, struggling. 

"Shut up." Hari walked in and kicked Overhaul in the face, a groan falling out of the leader's mouth. "Don't worry about him now sweets" Hari cooed, placing a hand on your cheek. "Let me go!" You yelled, trying to kick Hari. He dodged your feet before tying them to the chair as well, He straddled your legs. He lifted your chin up, a smile on his face. "he was in the way, he had to go." he whispered against your lips, roughly kissing you.

"You're Mine"