Yandere? Obessed? Rappa X Famous! Reader Pt.2

Your vision faded to black, The insane fan must've done something in order to make you pass out. When you opened your eyes you could tell you weren't in your room, turning your head you saw the most disturbing thing you could ever see. There were pictures of you, random  items you had thought you lost, your clothes. You had also found out why you always got stood up on dates, This insane man had killed all of them. You tried to sit up, after a few seconds of struggling you heard a low growl behind you. 

You froze in fear, holding your breathing you listened. "don't be afraid, those pictures are just for me to see." He whispered in your ear, his hot breath hitting your cheek. You slowly moved, laying on your back then turning onto your other side. You could see him now, though he now has trapped you in his arms. He had strawberry blonde hair, dark yellow eyes that were just visible under his thick locks. 

"Why...?" You whimpered, tears rolling down your cheeks to which he licked. "Because ya my perfect match sweetheart!" He cackled, clutching you against his chest. " lots of people think that, your just....insane" You muttered, regretting your words as his laughing stopped. Within seconds you were being pinned to the bed, a large hand pressing you down. "What?" He asked, his voice serious unlike moments ago. 

 Your eyes widen as you spot the anger in his eyes, you squirm. "Don't cha move dearie, ya might get into even more trouble" He warned, causing you to freeze. "Good, now if ya apologize maybe i can let ya off the hook" He leaned down, his face inches away from your own. " I-I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" You beg,  more tears slide down your cheeks. "awe, didn't mean to ya cry babes" He kiss your cheek lovingly, He used his thumbs to wipe the tears away. 

"I love you, and that won't change. got that?" You nod rapidly, take a full breath of air when he gets off of you. He on the edge of the bed,  looking at all the pictures he's gotten. He even has the one he stole just hours ago, sitting on the scratched up nightstand. His room in a mess, holes in the walls, a beaten up punching bag as well as his bed, which was worn out. You were snapped out of your thoughts as your felt cold metal on your bare ankle, making your realized that he even put you on one of his shirts. 

Looking down you saw a heavy metal cuff around your ankle, it was connected to the bed with a large chain. "Ill see ya later,Rabit" The large man got up  from the bed, walking towards the door. "Don't go anywhere, if ya stay put ya gonna get a treat later~"