Lemon~ Dom!Setsuno X Drunk! reader

Requested by: No one, I just like to write Setsuno cuz he needs more love.

Warning: Lemon ahead, be aware.

Other warnings: Bondage, rough sex.

You've always found it hard to find a lover as your always too 'annoying' for them, that being said you just gave up on finding love. You had joined your friend F/N in the Shie Hassakai, you have no idea how they managed to allow Overhaul to let you in but they can do anything, they probably threatened to cough on him or something. Anyway, You were mostly with F/N as she liked your weirdness. "Y/NNNNNN Let me goOoOoOoOoO" They tried to pry you off their leg but failed, you were currently hugging their leg. "I just need to buy coffee" they stared at you, they wore a blue medical mask.

"Take me with you!' You begged, they sighed and nodded. You got off their leg and stood up, they made a run for it. You caught up to then and jumped on their back, hugging their neck. "Damnit uhhhhh Setsuno!" They called out, the blonde entering the hallway a few moments later. F/N removed your arms from their neck and threw your to Setsuno, running away and yelling.

"Good luck! Cya!" The disappeared down a different hallway, Setsuno stood there awkwardly holding you by the arms as you would've fell and taken him down with you. He jumped once he felt you hug him, He stared down at you with a blush on his face. F/n knew he had a crush on you, but he was too nervous to tell you. "Cuddles?" You gave him your best puppy dog eyes, looking up at the taller man. "...Uhm, yeah...s-sure" You cheered and dragged him to your room, locking the door before you shoved him onto the bed.

He landed on his elbows, his blue eyes wide as he stares at you. You began to crawl on top of him, straddling his lap with your hands on his shoulder. You lean in to kiss his neck, you hot breath hitting his skin. "W-wait!" He stopped you, you huffed and crossed your arms. "You're drunk....at least you look drunk, we shouldn't." He frantically spoke, of course he did want to do it with you but he couldn't while your drunk.

"I'M not! Plus...you really sexy" You lick your lips, biting down on your bottom lip. You took off his plague mask, putting it on the bed beside the both of you. "Y/n..." He warned, watching you lean in. You press your lips against his, waiting to see if he'd push you away. When he kissed back, you excitedly swayed your hips.

He moaned into the kiss, pulling away for air. "ooh~ I see" You hum, rolling your hips onto his own. "Ah~" he fell onto his back, grabbing your hips and bringing them down on his clothed member. He quickly unbuttoned your shirt, leaving you in a bra. You slowly took off his tie, he groaned and ripped it off him.

He flipped you over so he was on top, roughly grabbing your hands and tying them together behind your back. "Ooh I like this new you~" you grinned, lifting your hips to grind on his. "You've teased me for too long" He muttered, deciding to go straight into it without any foreplay. He reached for his belt, quickly taking it off before tying your legs together as well. He pulled your skirt down, showing your damp panties.

He grinned and leaned down, poking his tongue at the wet spot. You moaned and wiggled your hips, your face mushed against the mattress. Setsuno pulled down your panties before moving onto his own clothes, he ripped his shirt off, deciding that he could always use a different one. He pushed his pants and boxers down, his hard member smacking your ass. He didn't have a condom with him and he was sure you didn't carry them, he positioned himself at your entrance.

Slowly pushing himself into you, groaning at the tightness. He started thrusting, not letting you get the chance to adjust. "A-Ah...Setsuno it hurts~" You moaned in pain, trying to pull yourself off him. He grabbed your wrist and pulled your back onto him, he leaned down and bite your shoulder. "do NOT pull away, it'll get better soon" He started thrusting again, this time rougher then the last. He leaned back, watching you take in his cock (...Kill me please.).

He watched as blood dripped out of you, indicating that it was your first time. "Shit...I didn't know it was your first time" He muttered, he didn't slow down but he went faster. He moved one of his hands to hold your face into the mattress as the other holds your wrist, he groan before pulling out. He forced your sit stand on your knees before he un-tied your legs and laid on his back, guiding you to ride him. Once you where over his member he pulled you down, his member sliding into you and stretching your walls.

"ah~" You moaned at the sensation, you nearly fell as he starts bouncing you. His grip tightened as he moaned, moving you faster. Your breasts bounced as you were fucked, a deep blush coating your cheeks. "mhhh, more~" You beg, Setsuno grinned and bucked his hips, making you bounce even more. "I'm Cumming!" You cried out, clamping around his member.

"Can...can you wait? Only for a bit, I'm almost there~" He asks, you weakly nodding. "Good~" He moaned, he starts to thrust harder. You could feel his member twitch inside you, Heavy pants leaving your mouth. "Now, cum now baby" He ordered, as if your body's listening to him you cum. He came right after you, his cum mixing with yours.

Setsuno sits up and unties your hands, his lips gently kiss your shoulder. "I love you...So much" He whispered, pulling you off him. "I love you too, now let's cuddle." You grin, opening your arms. He placed you under the sheets and laid beside you, he didn't care that you both where sweaty and gross.

He just loved you, for you.

A/N: ....why'd I have to make a lemon? With Setsuno? The innocent birb deserves fluffy love...

Can some please assassinate me?