Chapter 1

I awoke in the cupboard. I had forgotten how small it was. It was still dark, so either still nighttime or it was early morning. Feeling around for the light, I turned it on. It was like waking into my old nightmares. My writing was even still here Harri's Room. I was sad all over again.

I shook my head out of its depressive state and felt for my magic. It felt like coming home. I don't know what Dumbledore has done yet, but I was sure that I was not at my full potential. He never did anything by halves.

I slowly crept out of the cupboard and then went to Aunt Petunia's purse and took out some cash. I needed to get out of there so I could go to the Leaky Cauldron. Being as quiet as I dared, I left the house and called the knight bus.

Stan looked at me and said, "All aboard little miss. Where to?"

I smiled at him and said, "The Leaky please."

He nodded, and I paid him quickly before sitting down. I had takin this enough to know how to not jostle around in my first life. When I arrived I turned to Stan and said, "Thank you."

He gave me a nod and soon I was entering the tavern. Tom saw me first and said, "'Allo there! Wha' can I's get ye?"

I smiled at him and said, "Hello. I am wanting to enter Diagon Alley please."

He smiled wide and said, "Oh! Yer a firs' year ain't ya?"

I pretended to be excited and said, "Yes! I am so excited to start Hogwarts!"

Tom nodded and we ambled out toward the back. He quickly tapped the stones and then Diagon Alley was there. I felt the magic seep into my core and smiled gently. I waved to Tom goodbye and quickly headed towards Gringotts.

As I walked up toward a free teller I said, "Greetings, master Goblin

As I walked up toward a free teller I said, "Greetings, master Goblin. May your gold overflow and your enemies cower before your feet."

The goblin was surprised, and said with a fierce grin, "Greetings, young miss. May your gold grow from the blood of your enemies. What can I do for you today?"

I was quick and to the point, knowing that goblins liked no-nonsense, "I require an inheritance test, and a blood test. I believe that someone may be stealing from my vaults and has put magical restrictions on my core."

The goblin looked almost appalled and said, "Come this way." He ushered me towards a room and said, "What is your name, and do you have your key?"

I shook my head, "I have never been notified about my accounts, and my key has never been given to me."

The goblin looked grave and said, "And which vaults are you wanting access to?"

"I am Harriet Potter. I am honestly unsure how many vaults are under my inheritance, seeing as I have just recently found out about the magical community recently."

The goblin looked surprised and said, "You may call me Sharpiron. You didn't know about magic until recently?"

I shook my head and said in anger long repressed, "I was placed in the care of my magic hating relatives, and they had told me that my parents were killed in a drunk driving accident. Imagine my surprise when I find out that they lied."

The goblin looked grim and said, "I see. Well, let us take the blood test first, and go from there."

I nodded, and with a quick cut to my finger and five drops of blood, I saw what was written on the paper:

Harriet Jamie Potter

Birth Date: July 31, 1980

Mistress of Death

Horcrux Holder (Tom Marvalo Riddle)

The-Girl-Who-Lived

The-Girl-Who-Conquered

Blood status: Half-Blood

Mother: Lilly Juniper Potter née Evans (Deceased)

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Father: James Fleamont Potter (Deceased)

Blood Status: Pure Blood

Godfather: Sirius Orion Black (Wrongly Incarcerated)

Blood Status: Pure Blood

Godmother: Alice Primrose Longbottom née Fortescue (Declared insane, St. Mungos)

Blood Status: Pure Blood

Magical Guardian: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (Illegal)

Heirships:

Potter: by blood

Peverell: by blood

Black: magical blood adoption

Slytherin: by right of conquest

Gaunt: by right of conquest

Magical Restrictions:

Core: 75%

Parselmagic: 80%

Parseltongue: 75%

Necromancy: 100%

Animagus: 100%

Potions and Compulsions:

Loyalty to: Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ginevra Weasley

Recklessness

Forgetfullness

Hatred to: Any and all Slytherins, Malfoys, Tom Marvalo Riddle, Severus Tobias Snape

Outgoing Accounts:

Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore: 200 galleons monthly

Petunia Dursley: 100 galleons monthly

Molly Weasley née Prewitt: 100 galleons monthly

Ronald Weasley: 20 galleons monthly (Starting September 1, 1991)

Ginevra Weasley: 20 galleons monthly (Starting September 1, 1992)

I was livid. How could they do this to me? How could this happen? Was it this bad from before?

Apparently, the goblin thought the same thing as he said, "We will rectify this, Heir Potter."

I nodded and said, "I have no idea who this Dumbledore person is, but I believe that him being my illegal magical guardian should be crossed out. As for the potions and compulsions and blocks, are you able to... heal that?"

The Goblin nodded and said, "We will get you a goblin healer right away, and a curse breaker."

I played dumb and said, "Why a curse breaker?"

The goblin looked very upset and said, "You are a horcrux. You carry another soul within you. That magic is illegal and should be taken out of you, lest it corrupt you."

I was worried. I had no idea that the soul inside me could corrupt me, "It's... it's corrupting me?"

The goblin nodded and said, "Yes. While I get your other account managers, we shall have you healed."

I almost nodded and thought of something else, "Mister goblin, don't you think it's a little, strange, that all this has been happening to my accounts? With none of you the wiser?"

The goblin looked shocked, then angry, then gave a fierce grin, "Oh. Oh, I see. Yes. You are quite right. We shall get to the bottom of this before you leave today."