I taught her to defend herself

Hi, I'm Hailee Jade Thirlwall, 11 years old. The daughter of Jade Thirlwall

Hailee's POV: I'm sitting in the headmasters office with Danielle Richards. We got caught in a physical fight at lunchtime, I got the blame all because she's the daughter of the head of geography . I'm waiting for my mam to come in. She started it by yanking my hair and shoving me over.

Jade's POV: I walk into the headmasters office and observe the scene here. My daughter with a bloody nose and a girl with a black eye. Seems like my babygirl can fight. I take a seat.
"Ah, Miss Thirlwall. Thank you for coming." The headmaster Mr Jenkins tells me.
"What's happened, then?" I question him.
"We caught Hailee and Danielle having a altercation in the school field" He tells me and I look at my daughter and ask her "Is there anyone that you wanna tell me, Hailee?".
"Mam, she started it. She pulled my hair and shoved me off a bench!" My daughter tells me. I look over at the headmaster "Is this true?"
"Well, yes. But we don't allow vi-"  He starts but I cut him off
"Then I don't see a point in blaming my little girl, I taught my daughter to defend herself at a very young age." I tell him "Come on, princess" I usher my daughter out.

In the car:
"Why aren't you mad at me, mam?" My daughter asked me.
"As I said back in that room, I taught you to defend yourself. And as he said that she started it, that is self-defense and you shouldn't be getting the blame". I respond. "Let's head home and sort out that nose of yours."