I Wanna Stay With Dad But He Wants To Stay With Mum?

Hi, I'm Oliver James Gray, the 10 year old and eldest son of Andre Anthony Gray and Leigh-Anne Gray (nee. Pinnock). I have a younger twin brother named Oakley Jamie Gray who's 3 hours younger along with a 8 year old sister named Ainsley Louise Amelia Gray.

Oliver's POV: My mum and dad have been going through a lengthy divorce for a couple months now so we all still live together but that soon will probably change as they are gonna be splitting the household up with each parent moving away.
"Why are you and mum even getting divorced, papa?" I ask my dad, following him into the garden.
"At this point, I don't even know anymore. Your mother has made this entire situation even worse and I could be potentially losing you Oakley and Ainsley soon." My dad admits, grabbing a football from the shed. "I wish it didn't have to end up like this but here we are."
"What do you mean mumma has made this worse, papa?" I continue, cocking my head to the side.
"Basically, she is making up all of these lies to get you three in her custody which I find really annoying." He explains, frowning at me. "This could have just been sorted in a matter of weeks but your mother always has to make things go terrible."

Meanwhile with Oakley's POV: I'm definitely a mumma's boy whilst Oliver is a daddy's boy so we are basically nothing alike when it comes to parents.
"I don't wanna be taken away from you, mummy." I tell her, leaning against the kitchen counter.
"I'd never let that happen to you, your defiant older brother of or Ainsley in a million years, darling." Mumma replies, smiling at me. "Your dad has just made all of this terrible by not listening to me... which has gotten to Oliver's head that he prefers him over me."

"If I'm being honest, I prefer you over him in a heartbeat, mumma." I admit, a grin tugs onto her lips before she kisses my head.
"Thank you, sweetheart. It means a lot, genuinely." She replies with the bigggest smile that ever could be produced but that dissappears in a instant when dad and Oliver come back inside.

Leigh-Anne's POV: Tommorow, the decision about who the kids will be living with is made and I'm praying to God that I never have to see my ex-husband ever again.

The next day in court Oliver's POV: "I've listened to both of the parental figures and have came to my decision." The judge announces, reviewing all the papers on her desk. The tensions are high in the courtroom before he delivers the verdict.
"I have came to the conclusion that I will, for this one time, allow the children to choose where live." The judge tells us, assertively. "So, where do you two wanna live?"

"I want to live with mum!"
"I want to live with dad!" We both announce at the exact same time, a silence fills the air as the awkwardness ensues.
"That's a bit awkward, isn't it?" The judge sighs. "You'd think with you two being identical twins that you would think somewhat the same..."
"I rule that Oliver James Gray will be taken care of by Andre Anthony Gray, but must visit his mother Leigh-Anne Pinnock at the weekends and Oakley Jamie Gray will he taken care of by Leigh-Anne Pinnock but must visit his father Andre Anthony Gray." The judge announces, slamming down his big hammer.

Here comes the infinite temper tantrums during visitation sessions from both of us